PDA

View Full Version : Barrow-in-furness Childminder

John
15-02-2009, 08:54 PM
http://learnasyouplay.synthasite.com

Here is my new website not finnished yet and need to put a links page up hopefuly tomorrow, your welcome to take a look and see what you think of it. As soon as the links page is up my first link will be to the forum.

Thank's Pauline.

John.

Pauline
15-02-2009, 09:22 PM
Thanks John, I know it will be :thumbsup:

John
16-02-2009, 11:09 AM
http://learnasyouplay.synthasite.com

Here is my new website not finnished yet and need to put a links page up hopefuly tomorrow, your welcome to take a look and see what you think of it. As soon as the links page is up my first link will be to the forum.

Thank's Pauline.

John.

Pauline your link is up on my website :) at the bottom of the page About Childminders. Would like to hear from people how i'm doing with my website as i like feed back :clapping: Some more to do on it yet but it will get there in the end:laughing:

John.

Andrea08
16-02-2009, 12:41 PM
Ive just looked you up pmsl,,,

my mindees are moving to Barrow and asked me to look for a minder and i found just your name and the barrow childrens info service tel no..

well i passed it on so fingers crossed they might get intouch but they are waiting for Barrow'sCIS to send out local care and contact details...

how small a world we live nice t meet ya John x

angeldelight
16-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the link to the forum John

Angel xx

John
16-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Ive just looked you up pmsl,,,

my mindees are moving to Barrow and asked me to look for a minder and i found just your name and the barrow childrens info service tel no..

well i passed it on so fingers crossed they might get intouch but they are waiting for Barrow'sCIS to send out local care and contact details...

how small a world we live nice t meet ya John x

Thank you for passing on my details i'll be keeping my fingers crossed, It is a small world.

John.

Spangles
16-02-2009, 01:24 PM
It's good news about the lead! Yahoo!

Trouble
16-02-2009, 01:50 PM
excellent wbsite john:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Pauline
17-02-2009, 08:03 AM
Hi John

Only had time for a quick look but spotted two things:

1. On your qualifications page: 'Keeping children save and securer from harm' should read:Keeping children safe and secure from harm

2. You are not permitted to use the Ofsted logo on websites (unless you have been sent the specific 'Outstanding Childminder one). Same goes for NCMA logos, unless your request a 'member of NCMA' logo from them.

This is the explanation -

Ofsted does not permit any childcarers to use its logo on their websites or printed materials and has asked all childcarers to remove the logo from any printed or online materials - particularly websites - as quickly as possible. NCMA asked Ofsted for reasons.
While Ofsted is very happy for childminders to publicise the fact they are registered with Ofsted as this is factually correct, it doesn't permit the use of its main logo because its appearance on childcarers' paperwork could be interpreted as an endorsement or recommendation of a particular childminder.

:)

John
17-02-2009, 08:51 AM
Thank you Pauline:)

I've done the changes and just emailed NCMA to use their logo, I've ask then two years ago and was sent an email saying yes, but have not got the email any more to say i can.

John

John
19-02-2009, 04:02 PM
excellent wbsite john:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thank you rasca:clapping: i think your the only one lol that's came and posted about my website :) nice to hear someone likes it.

John.

jessie1
19-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Hi John

Great Website, love it especially the pics of the little ones and its also very easy to navigate.:clapping: :thumbsup:

Angela234
27-02-2009, 10:44 PM
Great web site John nicely laid out

Angela

LNena
08-03-2009, 10:25 AM
Bravo John!!!!!

John
11-03-2009, 11:40 PM
Thank you all for your comments much appreciated :laughing:

Johnboy:thumbsup: