PDA

View Full Version : Cheap toys

FizzysFriends
11-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Im on the look out for cheap toys (brand new). If anyone knows of any shops selling off their stock please let me know. Doesn't matter about the state of the box or it its last season toys.

Just bought loads of Playmobil but an running out of things to sell.

angeldelight
13-02-2009, 07:44 AM
Asda and Tesco are not usually that expensive

Angel xx

charleyfarley
13-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Argos had quite a good sale but it is wether they still have the things in stock now. Even toys r us have some great cheap offers.

Supermarkets are good though

Carol xx

FizzysFriends
13-02-2009, 08:17 AM
Supermarkets aren't cheap enough unless there is a sale on because most people will go to a supermarket anyway (does that make sence).

We bought loads of summer stuff yestarday to put away for when the weather starts to get better.

There is a good profit in damaged box stuff, went to the toy shop today and haggled on anything we could see with squashed boxes.

miffy
13-02-2009, 08:22 AM
What about Home Bargains - they do what you're wanting to do on a large scale so prices are very good.

Wilkinson's had some good things reduced in their sale.

Charity shops?

Are you re-selling on e-bay or at car boots?

Miffy xx

FizzysFriends
13-02-2009, 09:49 AM
What about Home Bargains - they do what you're wanting to do on a large scale so prices are very good.

Wilkinson's had some good things reduced in their sale.

Charity shops?

Are you re-selling on e-bay or at car boots?

Miffy xx

We went to home bargins yestarday and got some thing, again we looked for bashed boxes and they reduced the stuff for us.

Just had a Playmobil Hospital, Noah's ark and Zoo delivered and they are fab! Its so tempting not to keep the stuff myself.

carebear25
13-02-2009, 01:54 PM
I've just got 2 x Fisher Price Little People sets off Ebay for £19. A Little Tikes Whale See Saw for £4 off Netmums so am chuffed, not even registered yet but cant wait an im sure my LO will love playin with them in the meantime.

There is a Little Tikes Playhouse aswel for £25 an I really really really want it but not got the pennies.
:clapping: :clapping: :(