PDA

View Full Version : I've had 2 certificates now

aly
06-02-2009, 06:22 PM
I had my Public Liability Cert arrive with my tool box at the beg. of week. Today i receive another ncma handbook with membership card {2nd again and yet another P.L certificate.

Is it ok to keep the 2..ie one for my folder and one on show for parents??

is there anything on there that I SHOULD COVER??

Or would I need to sendone back?

thanks

tulip0803
06-02-2009, 10:36 PM
I have 2 certificates too cos they spelt my name wrong:rolleyes: . I was told that I didn't need to send it back as it referred to the same policy - so I can't see that you would need to. I would do like you say display one file one. If you are unsure you can always ring them but as it's their mistake if they want it back they should send a stamped addressed envelope:)

You don't need to cover the number as they cannot use it to claim tax credits.

aly
06-02-2009, 11:27 PM
I have 2 certificates too cos they spelt my name wrong:rolleyes: . I was told that I didn't need to send it back as it referred to the same policy - so I can't see that you would need to. I would do like you say display one file one. If you are unsure you can always ring them but as it's their mistake if they want it back they should send a stamped addressed envelope:)

:thumbsup:

cool thanks lovely......
x
aly

p.s off topic but an ebayer bought 2 buggies off me the other day and bought me some flowers...tulips ;) red yellow and purple lovely. :D

tulip0803
06-02-2009, 11:37 PM
:thumbsup:

p.s off topic but an ebayer bought 2 buggies off me the other day and bought me some flowers...tulips ;) red yellow and purple lovely. :D

I love tulips:) - the name is cos my Dad's writing is terrible and my birth announcement came out as Tulip not Julia:laughing:

aly
07-02-2009, 05:16 PM
I love tulips:) - the name is cos my Dad's writing is terrible and my birth announcement came out as Tulip not Julia:laughing:
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
ha ha thats funny

Minstrel
09-02-2009, 05:03 PM

That is one of the best baby name stories i have ever heard.:laughing: :laughing:

FizzysFriends
09-02-2009, 06:36 PM
I have 2 aswell because they got the date wrong on mine.

Allie
10-02-2009, 07:03 PM
What a great name story

Allie

tulip0803
10-02-2009, 07:57 PM
Half my family call me Tulip the other half Julia:p

A revised birth announcement was published in the Kent messneger the following week.

don the duck
10-02-2009, 08:24 PM

sames as me