PDA

View Full Version : Is this ok?

pinklady
05-02-2009, 01:23 PM
I'm just ordering some bits from Vista print:blush: and was wondering what most of you put on your business cards and other marketing bits.

I was going to put:
Ofsted Registered Childminder
Then my name and address underneath?

Anyone got any super duper tips on what to add??

Esther xx

Minstrel
05-02-2009, 01:29 PM
phone number probably mobile and an email or web address.

i personally havent got my full home address i've just put my area/village

DCMS
05-02-2009, 02:11 PM
I've used Vista too. I have ofsted registered childminder in ........(village only-not address) my business name (rather than full name) and contact info phone, mobile, email (a one set up for business) and my website address

sue m
05-02-2009, 02:25 PM
I've got Ofsted Registered Childminder, my name, home phone number, mobile number and email address.

pinklady
05-02-2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks!

I'm ordering a magnet for my car but I don't have a business name and have decided not to add my surname. My email address has my surname in so will have to leave that off do you think that would be ok? My home phone & mobile number will be on it and the area I live in.

Sorry for all the questions but it's always great to get someone elses input!!

Esther xx

Tatjana
05-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Thanks!

I'm ordering a magnet for my car but I don't have a business name and have decided not to add my surname. My email address has my surname in so will have to leave that off do you think that would be ok? My home phone & mobile number will be on it and the area I live in.

Sorry for all the questions but it's always great to get someone elses input!!

Esther xx

I think the more contact options the better, you could open a new email account with your business name.

hth

xx

Ripeberry
05-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Be carefull with the Vista print posters. They are a bit bigger than i thought A2 size, but i've managed to sort them out so i've got more advertising logo's and smaller posters. Bit of work with the scissors :)

pinklady
05-02-2009, 08:21 PM
I think the more contact options the better, you could open a new email account with your business name.

hth

xx

Got myself a new email address!!:thumbsup:
estherschildminding@gmail.com and i'm very chuffed with it!!

Just need my certificate now:laughing: :laughing:

singlewiththree
06-02-2009, 11:31 AM
I suppose it depends on what you are going to use them for? I have postcards which just have my web address and tel number on and a description of the service I offer. The business cards I only give out to people who are coming to my house and they have my full address and telephone number on.