PDA

View Full Version : Outside play

sarah707
01-02-2009, 07:13 PM
This is a nice booklet :D

http://www.communityplaythings.co.uk/resources/downloads/i-made-a-unicorn.pdf

avril
01-02-2009, 07:17 PM
Thankyou for that some lovely play ideas and pictures in there.

Monkey1
01-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Thank you Sarah x

breezy
01-02-2009, 08:48 PM
thank you:)

miffy
01-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Thanks for that Sarah

Miffy xx

Pipsqueak
01-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Thanks Sarah, will take a proper look when I have completed my mission.

There is some lovely ideas there

ruby
01-02-2009, 09:30 PM
thank you sarah

cathy

beerheaven
01-02-2009, 11:00 PM
I have found this quite inspiring! Received via e-mail last month from my CDO.

Trouble
01-02-2009, 11:00 PM
thank you sarah:thumbsup:

Heaven Scent
01-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Thanks Sarah,

Who do they think they are kidding that the children made all those wonderful constructions with those B***dy blocks - Not on you Nelly they were built by adults!!!!! Yet the people on the training would try to have you believe that children can do that without adult intervention.

Not read the booklet properly so can't cast judgment on the content but the photos are a bit far fetched - I've worked with children too long now not to know an adult construction from a childs version - not saying that a childs attempt wouldn't be equally impressive in its own right - but it wouldn't look like those pictures.

Sorry got my negative head on these days will go away and shut up agian and wallow in my misery in silence for fear of upsetting someone. Better stick to reading threads without posting.

rickysmiths
02-02-2009, 04:37 AM
Thanks Sarah,

Who do they think they are kidding that the children made all those wonderful constructions with those B***dy blocks - Not on you Nelly they were built by adults!!!!! Yet the people on the training would try to have you believe that children can do that without adult intervention.

Not read the booklet properly so can't cast judgment on the content but the photos are a bit far fetched - I've worked with children too long now not to know an adult construction from a childs version - not saying that a childs attempt wouldn't be equally impressive in its own right - but it wouldn't look like those pictures.

Sorry got my negative head on these days will go away and shut up agian and wallow in my misery in silence for fear of upsetting someone. Better stick to reading threads without posting.

Thanks Sarah for this. Haven't read the booklet yet but from the pics I agree with the above!!!!

Never mind, time to do some amazing outdoor stuff today. Most of us could probably do it in partnership with the parents! Dont think many of mine will be going very far this morning. What amazing obs and photos for the
diaries. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

izzy
02-02-2009, 05:30 AM
hi sarah, i have bought some of your stuff and it is great, i haven't looked at this yet, just came online as i have trouble sleeping - do you sleep at all?? i dont know how you do it all,
love izzy x

Nix
02-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Lovely, thanks Sarah

NIx,x

wellybelly
06-03-2009, 07:34 PM
This is fantastic, thank you so much! Im using it for my foundation degree children playing module. Thanks x