PDA

View Full Version : hmmm can i claim?

Hebs
30-01-2009, 10:17 PM
petrol costs parking fess etc if i'm making a trip purely for minding resources? even though i don't have kids on my books yet (well about to start but contracts not done yet)

like today i had to go to argos in neighbouring town to collect 2 booster seats, they were not available in any local ones as they arn't argos extra stores????

HomefromHome
30-01-2009, 10:20 PM
YEP -ANYTHING MINDING RELATED THAT YOU DRIVE TO/FOR PUT DOWN - START UP COSTS!
crap just realised caps lock on - wasnt shoutin - honest! :D

Hebs
30-01-2009, 10:22 PM
:laughing: heard you loud and clear :thumbsup:

rickysmiths
30-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Yep even when its not a start up cost. I go to the bank on a Sat am to pay my cheques in and I put that mileage in expenses. The weekly trip adds up to about £67 a year.:clapping:

Hebs
30-01-2009, 10:30 PM
never thought about things like that

:clapping: woooohoooo

HomefromHome
30-01-2009, 10:32 PM
Yep even when its not a start up cost. I go to the bank on a Sat am to pay my cheques in and I put that mileage in expenses. The weekly trip adds up to about £67 a year.:clapping:

blimmin bank in walking distance! grr

rickysmiths
30-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Sorry HomefromHome. How far is Tesco? (or similar) I claim £96 a year for that weekly trip!! :laughing: :laughing:

Change your bank maybe?

HomefromHome
30-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Sorry HomefromHome. How far is Tesco? (or similar) I claim £96 a year for that weekly trip!! :laughing: :laughing:

Change your bank maybe?

everythings on my doorstep almost and i cant afford the fuel costs!!!!! i'm barely keeping my car on the road as it is! i walk everywhere - i actually love it - even to town centre which is 3 miles away - keeps you fit especially wi a double buggy!!! (i live in a suburb which has my bank, asda and 3 cheapy shops for all my crafty/ silly toys stuff!!!!).:laughing:

HomefromHome
30-01-2009, 10:46 PM
everythings on my doorstep almost and i cant afford the fuel costs!!!!! i'm barely keeping my car on the road as it is! i walk everywhere - i actually love it - even to town centre which is 3 miles away - keeps you fit especially wi a double buggy!!! (i live in a suburb which has my bank, asda and 3 cheapy shops for all my crafty/ silly toys stuff!!!!).:laughing:

and i food shop every other day to keep cost down. serious budgeting goes on in this household!

littletreasures
31-01-2009, 05:44 AM
I reckon I do about 80 miles a week childminding related journeys. The school I pick up from is too far to walk and so is the preschool. That soons adds up over the year!!