How is everyone doing in week 4 ? Or week 5 or 6 for some of you

I have heard no one chat about this for a while

Hope you are all being good

Im having a bit of a rubbish week this week

Angel xx

Tily Bud
29-01-2008, 08:14 PM
Hi Angel

well ive been really c**p this last week so much so that i havent weighed myself yet ! I said i should have bottled some of that good feeling i had in week one !

Im going to get some healthy food tomorrow and make a real effort x

Good luck to everyone else xx

Minnie Minx
29-01-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm still only doing okay lol, i've gone a whole month without any coke or pepsi which has been really difficult but i'm now used to drinking still and fizzy water.

I haven't lost anymore weight but it's not surprising considering i really haven't cut down on food lol, i'm just eating healthier, veg with my dinner, more fruit etc. My skin hasn't looked better, i've got a lovely complexion so i must be doing something right :D

Still having upset tum though, so i'm going to do a food diary next week to see what may be causing it.

xx

charleyfarley
29-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Shame you haven't had a good week Angel but I think that's understandable.

I've had a rubbish week too, no excuse though, I'm just greedy:laughing:

Hopefully next week will be better for all of us

Carol xxx

emler
29-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Hmmm I've been pretty bad this week - am scared to weigh myself now. Must try harder!!! I will grow some will power tomorrow :D

Emler x

Spangles
29-01-2008, 08:21 PM
I'm still on a break! Ha ha!

Really want chocolate at the moment!

Rubybubbles
29-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Sorry forgot to put it in:o

1 1/2 lb off this week yippee

think it's a total of 5 lb:o yep is go me!! Been very good I could off eaten loads of crap last night and most of today:( but set the slow cooker on and wnet for a 45 mintue power waqlk with the pushchair, and this evening am feeling much more refreshed for doing so.

Also my little sister who is getting married in June, me chief bridemaid:eek: has sent me a link of the dress she likes, it's gorgeous and I don't want o look like a ballon in it:(

Minnie Minx
29-01-2008, 09:41 PM
well done emma :clapping: i'm sure you'll look gorgeous in that dress, stop putting yourself down

xxx

manjay
29-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Luuuurve the new avatar Leanne!!!!!

I want him ;)

amanda xx

Twinkles
29-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Well been on a diet for 3 wks now. I lost 4lb but it's ok 'cos I found it again!!!
Honestly I'm so rubbish at losing weight.:(

peggy
29-01-2008, 11:36 PM
i'm in week 3 of slimfast and the scales say i've lost 5lb so far, tummy looks a bit flatter but i dont feel it though!!! I've pmt as well and got the major major munchies.....trying real hard not to give in, but its difficult.....and i'm fed up with liquids for my breakfast and dinner..........i only like doing liquids of an evening and thats of the alcoholic kind!!!!!!!

Why oh why am i not a size 8?? Isnt running after kids all day exer-******-cise?????!

Minnie Minx
29-01-2008, 11:43 PM
i've done slimfast peggy, instead of having a shake for lunch why don't you have some soup or salad, in fact there's the same amount of calories in a healthy chicken salad sandwich as a shake, i did find slimfast gave me severe wind and a lot of phelgm (sorry tmi) I wouldn't go back on them again but good luck with the diet.

Well done on losing 5lbs, that's a fantastic achievement :clapping:

xxx

angeldelight
30-01-2008, 07:25 AM
Well done to everyone who is doing really well

If you are like me and having a rubbish week then come on I am sure we can get back into it

Angel xx

Banana
30-01-2008, 09:34 AM
I had a bad night last night, I had a chinese round my mum's while doing the tax stuff.

Have had my porridge this morning though and am set for another day of dieting :D

Hope you all have good days

x

peggy
30-01-2008, 10:40 PM
i've done slimfast peggy, instead of having a shake for lunch why don't you have some soup or salad, in fact there's the same amount of calories in a healthy chicken salad sandwich as a shake, i did find slimfast gave me severe wind and a lot of phelgm (sorry tmi) I wouldn't go back on them again but good luck with the diet.

Well done on losing 5lbs, that's a fantastic achievement :clapping:

xxx

now that explains it!!!!! I have been a bit erm.....windy and yes...phelgmy, its horrible actually!

*stay away from peggy she smells!*

lol lol!!!!

LittleMissSparkles
31-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Sorry forgot to put it in:o

1 1/2 lb off this week yippee

think it's a total of 5 lb:o yep is go me!! Been very good I could off eaten loads of crap last night and most of today:( but set the slow cooker on and wnet for a 45 mintue power waqlk with the pushchair, and this evening am feeling much more refreshed for doing so.

Also my little sister who is getting married in June, me chief bridemaid:eek: has sent me a link of the dress she likes, it's gorgeous and I don't want o look like a ballon in it:(

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Well Done Emma xxx

LittleMissSparkles
31-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Keep trying ladies im willing you on all the way xxxx

custardcream
31-01-2008, 03:45 PM
I am having a bad 2 weeks Angel, i cant seem to lose anything . i just keep "maintaining", and i am getting fed up.

katickles
31-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Hi everyone - hope you don't mind me joining in this thread!

I've been very good the last few weeks NO snacking at all!!!!! I don't own a pair of scales & never want to - far to depressing if you ask me. I have however lost weight. I can see it in my clothes. Got a big big holiday in 13 days (Not that i'm excited or anything....... :laughing: ). We're going to Australia for a wedding & the dress i'd bought was to smal but i loved it soooooooo much i'd tried to slim down.My friend that getting married hasn't seen me in 2 1/2 years so want to look good especially as she'll be meeting my baby!

Anyway the other night my hubby was giving me a cuddle & said I'd lost chunks, i wasn't nearly as chunky as i used to be!!!!!:eek: :panic: :( .....................he said that was a compliment!

Anyway its spured me on to stay away from all those delightful & dangerous treats:laughing:

emler
31-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Luuuurve the new avatar Leanne!!!!!

I want him

amanda xx

Sorry he's all mine Amanda :D

Emler x

LittleAcorns
03-02-2008, 10:14 AM
Anyway the other night my hubby was giving me a cuddle & said I'd lost chunks, i wasn't nearly as chunky as i used to be!!!!!:eek: :panic: :( .....................he said that was a compliment!

Anyway its spured me on to stay away from all those delightful & dangerous treats:laughing:

Bless him......:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: they mean well but needs to work on those "compliments" haha, Well done on not snacking, keep up the hard work :thumbsup:

ruby
03-02-2008, 06:26 PM
well i stayed the same this week which is good as i have had a terrible week
Rachel lost 3lb she is doing well

hope to do better this week

cathy and Rachel