PDA

View Full Version : E-bay seller of NCMA contracts does not know what EYFS is!

Ripeberry
27-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Should i be concerned? How old are the contracts you use, or do they have to be renewed every year, even for existing mindees? The ones for sale are 2007. Are they a bit old. NCMA say they are bringing out revised ones.
Is it worth waiting for them?

sarah707
27-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Ncma are updating their contracts for Eyfs NOW!

That's probably why someone is selling them. :D

crazybones
27-01-2009, 07:49 PM
I think the new ones coming out have slightly different info on including Parental responsibility. Depends on the price whether its worth waiting or printing out the amended bits seperately. I dont write out a new contract every year. I only write new contracts if there is major change in the details eg hours, fees etc. If at annual review nothing is changed I just date and sign to say no change along with parents.

nannysue
27-01-2009, 08:23 PM
I'm the same i only make out a new contract for the same sort of changes. I've added parental responsibility on to the child record forms at the moment

angeldelight
27-01-2009, 08:51 PM
Ncma are updating their contracts for Eyfs NOW!

That's probably why someone is selling them. :D

Yep thats what I thought

Might be best to wait or do your own

Angel xx

Pipsqueak
27-01-2009, 09:00 PM
its very rare, almost never (and haven't in a very long time) had anything to do with childminding from sellers on ebay. 98% of the stuff can be found for free somewhere on the net, a good chunk a copy of someone elses work and the rest of it I would say beware. Just call me an old cynic :D

miffy
27-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Pip, you are an old cynic :laughing:

But, I agree with everything you say so...................... guess that makes two of us :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

jibberjitz
27-01-2009, 09:35 PM
I saw all those ncma contracts too and wondered about them so I'm glad I didn't bother :)

Liz