PDA

View Full Version : Thermal Foil blankets

cherry
23-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Just bought a couple of these from Tesco's only £1.93 each. Been having great fun with them.

The children have enjoyed moving them around in the sun coming in through the windows, dressing up in them,we even put it over a big box and they called it their iglo.:laughing:

rickysmiths
23-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Just bought a couple of these from Tesco's only £1.93 each. Been having great fun with them.

The children have enjoyed moving them around in the sun coming in through the windows, dressing up in them,we even put it over a big box and they called it their iglo.:laughing:

Dont some of you have some brilliant ideas!:clapping: :clapping:

I have them in all my first aid kits and I have enough in the boot of the car that if ever we got stuck I got enough for one each. Never though of opening them and letting the mindees play. Well thats part of Mondays planning sorted! thank you.:clapping:

miffy
23-01-2009, 04:20 PM
I saw those in Tesco this afternoon and thought they were a good price but I've already got some

We used ours last week to make an arctic scene in the tuf spot.

Miffy xx

christine e
23-01-2009, 04:21 PM
I have them in the car and in the toy box! The children love playing with them, we use them to make a dinosaur land as well as den making

Cx

tracey36
28-01-2009, 04:16 PM
would never of thought of using them im off to buy some tomorrow thanks for that

tracey

misst104
28-01-2009, 04:20 PM
I was at a childminding stay and play session not so long ago and they had lots of these to play with (as well as many other things) and they proved very popular with all the children. Will have to try and get to a big Tescos - good price. My shopping list is getting longer and longer!! :D

jo x x x :)

jeanybeany
28-01-2009, 08:31 PM
There was one of these in a treasure basket loaned from the toy library, but my 9 month old mindee really didn't like it :( . I would like to get some for the older ones, so thanks!

sarah32
28-01-2009, 09:20 PM
I came across a thermal blanket in tesco this week in their £1.00 range, normally on the end of the aisles. Also came with a poncho.

Bargain:D

Chimps Childminding
28-01-2009, 09:26 PM
I came across a thermal blanket in tesco this week in their £1.00 range, normally on the end of the aisles. Also came with a poncho.

Bargain:D

I got one of these to put in the car - never thought of using them for the children to play with - may have to go back and get more!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Kat 114
28-01-2009, 09:47 PM

What a great idea!!!! On my shopping list. my list is getting longer:jump for joy: