PDA

View Full Version : SLOW, SLOW SLOW......

misst104
22-01-2009, 12:47 PM
Well all, i've just got back from weigh in and although I have lost 1lb I'm feeling quite dissapointed. I had put on 1.5 lbs last week so I am still heavier than I was 2 weeks ago. Wouldn't mind if I had been naughty like the week before ( Baileys - half a bottle in one night springs to mind :o ) but I have been SO GOOD! Have been counting points, had no alcohol and have been to the gym 4 times ( and really worked out hard ). Thought I would have lost more than 1 measley pound :( .

I know, I know at least its off not on but all the same......

Jo

Chatterbox Childcare
22-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Take it one week at a time - you lost this week.

Going to the gym can increase your muscle which weighs heavier than fat.

I don't look at the scales as the only indicator - how are your clothes fitting and do you take your measurements? sometimes the inches are as good as the lbs.

Keep going - it will be worth it

deeb66
23-01-2009, 10:29 AM
At least it was in the right direction.......any loss is a good thing although I do appreciate your frustration.

As Debbie says.....when you first start working out you build muscle and that does weigh more than fat.

Also your body still might have been catching up from you being off track the week before......sometimes it doesn't always impact straight away.

Stay strong.....keep on track and I am sure you will see a bigger weight loss next weigh-in