PDA

View Full Version : Dinner tonight...

snowbunny
21-01-2009, 07:50 PM
...I said goodnight to carbs after 5 today. I had a chicken breast with herbs and loads of veg - I'm still hungry :blush:

I'm now trying to drink green tea (which i hate) but it's good for you..

lol, the things we do to try and losr weight eh? I played the lottery tonight maybe I'll win and then lipo could be an option!! :laughing: :thumbsup:

sue m
21-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Sounds nice but if you're still hungry? If I eat biscuits they fill me up for a while but fruit doesn't. Not sure if it's all in my mind. I hate eating a lot of anything, I love to pick at little bits which isn't good really. I've got the fruit in the kitchen and I've had 2 biscuits and one of those cereal bars in the last half hour. Mind you, I'm sort of comfort eating at the moment. Oh that's a lie, it's how I always eat!!!!

kindredspirits
21-01-2009, 08:02 PM
me too Sue!! I got george to sleep - lay on the lounge floor and did 25 jackknives and 25 situps... had a lovely bowl of melon balls.... doused in sugar, and then a bar of dairy milk! :blush:
i snack all the time, i feel constantly hungry :(

LOOPYLISA
21-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Ive been naughty tonight we had tea and so far ive had, a packet of crisps, 5roses out the xmas tin, a biscuit, a caramel slice thingy and its only just gone 8 :eek:

Ive never ate so much in my life :D

kindredspirits
21-01-2009, 08:19 PM
on the contrary Lisa, I congratulate you for still having an xmas tin!!!!! :clapping: :laughing:

Rubybubbles
21-01-2009, 09:03 PM
maybe take some herbal tablets to help keep you fuller? The doctor recommended 5HTP's to me which I started taking in Sept, and lost 5kg (on his scales) until until xmas, they also help with stress ;) never a bad thing in my books lol

water water water:laughing:

LOOPYLISA
21-01-2009, 09:15 PM
on the contrary Lisa, I congratulate you for still having an xmas tin!!!!! :clapping: :laughing:

Well we were on holiday over xmas :D , although i did think about taking them with me.................:laughing:

sue m
21-01-2009, 09:35 PM
me too Sue!! I got george to sleep - lay on the lounge floor and did 25 jackknives and 25 situps... had a lovely bowl of melon balls.... doused in sugar, and then a bar of dairy milk! :blush:
i snack all the time, i feel constantly hungry :(

Well thanks for making me laugh Anna. That's the first time since I saw Steve this afternoon. That was so funny. You sound just like me, only I hate melon!! God you must be fit to do all those sit ups and things?

miffy
21-01-2009, 09:38 PM
I wasn't hungry until I read this!!!!!

Miffy xx

jellytot
21-01-2009, 09:53 PM
Ive been naughty tonight we had tea and so far ive had, a packet of crisps, 5roses out the xmas tin, a biscuit, a caramel slice thingy and its only just gone 8 :eek:

Ive never ate so much in my life :D

you still got xmas choc???? :eek: :eek:

or is it just me thats eaten all ours :blush:

sue m
21-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Lisa was away so don't be full of admiration!!! I have only just emtpied the tin of Roses tonight!!! ;)

snowbunny
22-01-2009, 09:10 AM
Over xmas it was terrible!!! We had 2 massive tins of celebrations AND roses and they all went before the 1st of January!!!! :blush:

Hence why I'm dieting!!!:)

kindredspirits
22-01-2009, 09:54 AM
we had 2 big tins of roses and quality street...... and i'm the only one that eats them!!! :blush: i blame my 2 year old tho, he likes unwrapping chocolate but not eating it.... whats a girl to do?? :D

kindredspirits
22-01-2009, 09:56 AM
Well thanks for making me laugh Anna. That's the first time since I saw Steve this afternoon. That was so funny. You sound just like me, only I hate melon!! God you must be fit to do all those sit ups and things?

i am far from fit - i've just got age and the fact that i carry round a rather heavy nearly 2 year old on my side! and i only like melon when its got an inch of sugar on top!! :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
22-01-2009, 11:00 AM
you still got xmas choc???? :eek: :eek:

or is it just me thats eaten all ours :blush:

We were away over xmas and new year for 2 weeks, i was going to stash a few in the suitcase :clapping:

Trust me the tin is getting low now :eek: