PDA

View Full Version : 4 MONTHS

kindredspirits
21-01-2009, 11:31 AM
i've got 4 months until ibiza and i want to loose my bottom, thighs and get some tone back on my tum..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!:panic:

sue m
21-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Oh me too - but I haven't got anyting happening to make me do it! Good luck.

LOOPYLISA
21-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Thats the bit of me im unhappy with , bum, thighs, if i could get rid of the wobbly bits id be happy, not too much though as hubby loves my bum he says thats wat attracted him to me !

misst104
21-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Thats the bit of me im unhappy with , bum, thighs, if i could get rid of the wobbly bits id be happy, not too much though as hubby loves my bum he says thats wat attracted him to me !

Awww, Thats nice :) I want to get rid of my BELLY and stop looking like I'm still pregnant when my little one is actually nearly 2 :laughing:

Jo x x

jaz
21-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Awww, Thats nice :) I want to get rid of my BELLY and stop looking like I'm still pregnant when my little one is actually nearly 2 :laughing:

Jo x x

Thats ok, whereas in the summer holidays I was advised not to climb up the steps at Warwick castle as it was unsuitable for pregnant woman.

I kinly thanked him for his concern, but said I would be fine (didnt tell him I was just fat!!:blush: )

J
x

snowbunny
21-01-2009, 02:10 PM
I'm wanting to get ride of belly and stop looking like i'm 9 months pregnant even though I'm not pregnant and haven't been ever! :)

Chatterbox Childcare
21-01-2009, 03:23 PM
i've got 4 months until ibiza and i want to loose my bottom, thighs and get some tone back on my tum..... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!:panic:

Going as a skeleton then!!!! ha ha