PDA

View Full Version : grades

gegele
19-01-2009, 07:44 PM
good evening everyone,

I just spent the last 30min of my life looking through ofsted inspection of childminder in my area. it all started as i was wondering how many of us were around. unfortunately ofsted give a 5miles radius list!!!!! that's a lotofpeople!!! then i thought i'd look the difference in the report between before and after eyfs!

anyway there's my question: how do they decide your final grade? are they using the lower one you had? for exemple if you have good at most area but have a satisfactory are you a good or a satisfactory?

looks like everyone have been inspected in 2007 or before september 08 around here! lol

i'm so sad but if i look busy on computer reading ofsted stuff, hubby seems competent to look after the children LOL:blush: so i have a 30min break!!:laughing:

Shar
19-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Hi, you need to get a majority good to get a good. It's all about evidence. Pen to paper is my best advice. For a newly registered childminder, satisfactory is a good outcome. Good luck.:)

gegele
19-01-2009, 09:25 PM
thank you.
I'll be happy with a satisfactory as it's the equivalent of the old good and it would make it easier to show improvement at the next inspection!!!!!!!:jump for joy: