PDA

View Full Version : WANTED DOUBLE PUSHCHAIR

Stanfield
19-01-2009, 01:04 PM
Hi,

I am looking for a double pushchair which is suitable from birth as I will have a 2 year old and a newborn.
Preferably side by side umbrella fold (nothing too bulky) but anything you have on offer I would like to hear about.

Lucy

zoe compton
19-01-2009, 01:24 PM
hi, i am seling a double pushchair...i've advertised in local paper as £50 but will take £40. could probably post royal mail to you for about £15....its a side by side umbrella folding. suitable from bith. its narrow and quite light (as light as doubles can be!! ha ha) its black with silver trim. with hoods baskets and raincover. still in almost brand new cond..it was used as a spare by my mum when she had my children on odd days but they are walking now. if you give me your e-mail address i can send pics if you are interested.

kindredspirits
21-01-2009, 08:46 PM
i've got a side by side umbrella fold in the loft i'm not using. its blue, suitable from birth, got a raincover, hoods etc. its not too heavy and it folds up fairly small for a double. i'm in Peterborough or could probably send it courier for about £15.
looking for about £35 if you're interested i'll get hubby to dig it out the loft for photos. its quite nice to push but i go thru an alley on the school run and it was a pain getting it thru the railings lol so i ended up with a tandam