PDA

View Full Version : Adopt a Monkey with CocoPops

Stanfield
19-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Hi,

I have just seen on my box of cocpops that if you buy 3 boxes you can adopt a monkey free for 6 months.
I only have two boxes so far but am off to get the third on Wed. All you have to do is type in the codes on the boxes and register.
It is all on line but you can print off the certificates etc for yourself and you can also send off for some stickers for 1 pound.
Worth a look.
Lucy

angeldelight
19-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Hmmmm hope they are not naughty like our own little forum monkey ? :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for that it sounds a great idea

Angel xx

Pipsqueak
19-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Whoo we can all have a Monkey:clapping:

angeldelight
19-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Whoo we can all have a Monkey:clapping:

Yes but do we really want one knowing what we know ?

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Pipsqueak
19-01-2009, 01:02 PM
hey how hard can it be.... drizzle with Magners occasionally, chuck a banana in Monkeys direction and give a Breezy for entertainment.....:D :laughing:

hmmm second thoughts....;)

Annie_T
19-01-2009, 02:53 PM
oh cool thankyou

Monkey1
19-01-2009, 06:15 PM
hey how hard can it be.... drizzle with Magners occasionally, chuck a banana in Monkeys direction and give a Breezy for entertainment.....:D :laughing:

hmmm second thoughts....;)

Did anyone mention Magners??????:cool:

Pipsqueak
19-01-2009, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE=Monkey1;311740]Did anyone mention Magners??????:cool:[/QUO

Ummm apparently Angel has a huge stash at her house:D

angeldelight
19-01-2009, 07:27 PM
[QUOTE=Monkey1;311740]Did anyone mention Magners??????:cool:[/QUO

Ummm apparently Angel has a huge stash at her house:D

Do I ?

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Monkey1
19-01-2009, 09:08 PM
See you in half an hour!:D

Pipsqueak
19-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Angel gets the Monkey:D

Stanfield
20-01-2009, 02:05 PM
I have just got my last packet and about to sign up...here is a bit more info off their website....

http://www.kelloggs.co.uk/whatson/adoptamonkey/

I got the last coupon off rice crispies...guess its just keloggs doing the promo.

Lucy

Andrea08
20-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Did anyone mention Magners??????:cool:

that was quick monkey,,,, and theres me thinking thoes naughty ladies were going to talk about you behind your back for weeks lol,

i have not noticed monkey being naughty once!! (am i missing omething?)she has always been very nice to me (i think) and forum posts helpful, so ,,,,

give d dirt on monkey the truth the whole truth and nothing but,,,

or give her a bunch of bananas to say sorry :D

Monkey1
21-01-2009, 03:27 AM
Thank you for your support Andrea! See, they are always picking on me! I never am naughty.............i don't know where they all get that idea from!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

angeldelight
21-01-2009, 07:21 AM
Thank you for your support Andrea! See, they are always picking on me! I never am naughty.............i don't know where they all get that idea from!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am speechless

Im also ignoring the door if you show up here

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Pipsqueak
21-01-2009, 08:36 AM
that was quick monkey,,,, and theres me thinking thoes naughty ladies were going to talk about you behind your back for weeks lol,

i have not noticed monkey being naughty once!! (am i missing omething?)she has always been very nice to me (i think) and forum posts helpful, so ,,,,

give d dirt on monkey the truth the whole truth and nothing but,,,

or give her a bunch of bananas to say sorry :D

Omg Andrea - you don't know the half of it.... you just wait! lol;) Really we love our Monkey very much but you know how monkeys can be - especially when Breezy and her get going! lol:laughing:

Monkey1
21-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Omg Andrea - you don't know the half of it.... you just wait! lol;) Really we love our Monkey very much but you know how monkeys can be - especially when Breezy and her get going! lol:laughing:

I don't know what you mean Pips! It was a new years resolution to be nice to everyone.....including Breezy!

avril
25-01-2009, 07:05 PM
I'm going to adopt a monkey too, my poor kids are sick of the sight of rice crispies!!

avril
26-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Did anyone adopt a monkey?

I adopted Bruiser this morning a baby monkey BUT cannot get the redemption code to go through on snapfish i have emailed Kellogs care team, did anyone else have a problems?

ajs
26-03-2009, 08:16 PM
we adopted peanut as our cat is called peanut too

no problem as far as i know
my daughter and the mindee did it together

avril
26-03-2009, 08:22 PM
we adopted peanut as our cat is called peanut too

no problem as far as i know
my daughter and the mindee did it together

Must be me a bit of a techno phobic:laughing: :laughing: Maybe try again when I'm not sleepy!