PDA

View Full Version : Hi is there any childminders in the Birmingham area out there????

bradbury1982
16-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Hi just wondering if theres any childminders in the Birmingham area on here, coudl do with some help on fee's etc in my area xx:)

kez
16-01-2009, 08:37 PM
hi im from birmingham the fees range from £2.50 to £4.50 depending on which area in birmingham you live in? Did the council not supply you with statistical information on childminding places ijn birmingham sheet? It lists over 35 areas how many childminders work in that area, how many places they have left and how much the average fee is for each area?

In Stockland Green where i live my sheet is dated may 2008 £3.15 average i have started my fees at £3.50ph as advice from my early years team.

Call birmingham coucil they should have an updated version for you. It doesnt list castle Bromwhich on here? tho? has Erdigton at £2.90 but most in Erdington are £3.00- £3.50.

marian
16-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Hi - I live in Birmingham :)

I always look on the childcare link site and that will give a list of minders in your area and some will put their fees on.

Marian x