PDA

View Full Version : Giving up...Need letter help

rainbowsdawn
15-01-2009, 07:33 PM
I have been thinking about giving up for a while now, i just feel my children are missing me (im working 7-6 every week day) plus im finding paper work a night mare. Anyway i have been offered a job today and im over the moon.

I need to terminate my contract with 3 parents who have no idea. Could anyone please help me word a terminate contract letter

thanks

Pipsqueak
15-01-2009, 07:59 PM
First of all congratulations on your new job:clapping: :clapping:

I would keep the letter simple (check the terms of your contract)

Dear xxxx

Thank you for using my childminding services. It is with much thought and regret that I now have to inform you that I can no longer offer my service due to a change in my circumstances.

In accordance with our contract I am hereby giving you the notice period of xxx weeks and my last working day will be. I will issue the final invoices on xxx date.
I am more than happy to help you to find alternative childminders and can recommend people with spaces alternatively this is the loca CIS number xxxxxx.

Should you find alternative care to start sooner than my last working date please let me know and we can come to an arrangement regarding fees.

I have enjoyed working with you and your children and will miss then as they have come to be a part of my family. I would like to take this opportunity to wish you well for the future.

Yours sincerely

xxx

rainbowsdawn
15-01-2009, 08:08 PM
First of all congratulations on your new job:clapping: :clapping:

I would keep the letter simple (check the terms of your contract)

Dear xxxx

Thank you for using my childminding services. It is with much thought and regret that I now have to inform you that I can no longer offer my service due to a change in my circumstances.

In accordance with our contract I am hereby giving you the notice period of xxx weeks and my last working day will be. I will issue the final invoices on xxx date.
I am more than happy to help you to find alternative childminders and can recommend people with spaces alternatively this is the loca CIS number xxxxxx.

Should you find alternative care to start sooner than my last working date please let me know and we can come to an arrangement regarding fees.

I have enjoyed working with you and your children and will miss then as they have come to be a part of my family. I would like to take this opportunity to wish you well for the future.

Yours sincerely

xxx

Thank you very much, perfect letter x

sarah707
15-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Dawn I'm delighted for you, well done with the interview! :clapping:

How did the singing go?

rainbowsdawn
15-01-2009, 08:21 PM
Dawn I'm delighted for you, well done with the interview! :clapping:

How did the singing go?

Thank you so much Sarah, was in the middle of emailing you to say thank you but my computer closed down on me. The singing went really well, they all loved it and have kept the idea, so thank you :clapping: ;)

nannysue
15-01-2009, 09:52 PM
Just like to say Good Luck in your new venture :thumbsup:

miffy
15-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Congratulations on your new job - what is it?

Miffy xx

angeldelight
15-01-2009, 10:38 PM
Congratulations Dawn with your new job

What will you be doing and when do you start - are you going to be doing less hours ?

Good luck

Angel xx