PDA

View Full Version : My list of policies, procedures & permission forms

DudleyChildmind
15-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Here is my list of policies, procedures and permission forms. If anyone has time to look through the list and let me know if I have anything missing I would really appreciate it.

If anyone needs a copy of any of them just PM me with your email address and I'll glady send them off to you :)

Do we need an 'Inclusions' policy?

childmind04
15-01-2009, 11:18 AM
Well done on being so organised:) certainly looks enough, i have not got as many so cant really find anything you have missed but im sure if there is something someone will help you :)

LOOPYLISA
15-01-2009, 11:19 AM
WOW you have been busy, well done x :thumbsup:

jibberjitz
15-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Oh my goodness there is soooo many - I've haven't done nearly as many as you:eek:
I think I may need to pm you for ideas!!!

Liz

Chatterbox Childcare
15-01-2009, 01:11 PM
You certainly have a lot there.

As the parents are going to read and sign all these, isn't there a way that you could amalgamate some of them?

Pauline
15-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Can't see a Complaints and Concerns Procedure, unless I missed it, it is a specific requirement for EYFS as is having a complaints form to complete.

If you need a complaints form there is one that Sarah shared on the free downloads, or there is a specific one provided by Ofsted which I can attach if you prefer. :)

DudleyChildmind
15-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Debbie, that's a good idea and I will certainly look into that when I have time :thumbsup:

Pauline, I thought I had a complaints procedure but I can't find it. If you are able to attach the Ofsted form that would be great, thank you :)

LeanneC
15-01-2009, 02:07 PM
Can't see a Complaints and Concerns Procedure, unless I missed it, it is a specific requirement for EYFS as is having a complaints form to complete.

If you need a complaints form there is one that Sarah shared on the free downloads, or there is a specific one provided by Ofsted which I can attach if you prefer. :)

Hiya

Yes I agree strongly as the Ofsted lady advised me to get a complaints form. I had the procedure but no form. She said we need both.
Pauline that would be fab if you can attach either. How do where do i find the free downloaded one Sarah attached?

***** I'm all giddy now as I've just got in from work and my CRB has arrived woohoo :so happy: :jump for joy: ****

Pauline
15-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Hiya

Yes I agree strongly as the Ofsted lady advised me to get a complaints form. I had the procedure but no form. She said we need both.
Pauline that would be fab if you can attach either. How do where do i find the free downloaded one Sarah attached?

***** I'm all giddy now as I've just got in from work and my CRB has arrived woohoo :so happy: :jump for joy: ****

Leanne the free downloads can be accessed from the links at the top of the forum - the boxes across the top above the forum logo.

Here is the other complaints form:

DudleyChildmind
16-01-2009, 05:47 AM
Thank you Pauline :thumbsup:

Do you give these to parents incase they want to make a complaint or wait until they ask for one?

Monkey1
16-01-2009, 06:22 AM

Do you give these to parents incase they want to make a complaint or wait until they ask for one?

I usually attatch them to news letters every six months .....along with a compliments form! So far only the compliments ones have come back!

Pauline
16-01-2009, 07:36 AM

I would only use them if there was a formal complaint, I wouldn't give them to parents, I think they should be completed by yourself but shared with the parent.

sskent08
21-01-2009, 11:10 PM
hello all

just thinking about policies, their are a lot.

my children used to go to Bupa teddies nursery and I have found their terms and conditions:

http://teddiesnurseries.bupa.co.uk/pdf/parent_info/terms_and_conditions.pdf

Do you think the policy can be adapted to look more like rhat,so their aren't so many.

the NCMA show these policies:

How to use NCMA's sample policies

Managing children's behaviour
Safeguarding children (updated for EYFS)
Confidentiality
Emergencies
Equal opportunities
Working with parents
Procedure if a child is not collected
Procedure if a child is missing or lost
Complaints policy

then i was thinking of having these as policies then any other to be in a list as terms and conditions?

what do you think:idea: