PDA

View Full Version : Advice please.

julie j
09-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Hi, could anyone tell me if I have to log putting on nappy cream as instructed anywhere? and if so would it go on the medication sheet?:rolleyes:
Thanks, Julie.

sue m
09-01-2009, 08:43 PM
I don't but someone else might tell you different.

rickysmiths
09-01-2009, 09:07 PM
If the nappy cream is one prescribed by the doctor it shold be recorded in your medication book.

if you are using it when you change a nappy and you think it is needed and it is over the counter stuff, it should be covered by your consent form. ie I include permission to change a nappy and to apply cream on mine. Then im covered but I always tell the parent if I have felt the need to use cream in a day and why. Now my parents tell me as well.

Chatterbox Childcare
09-01-2009, 10:46 PM
Parents will tell me if they want it adminstered specifically but if it is in the bag and I think it is needed I will apply it. We only need permission for presvribed medication but I do get a general permission for signed at induction

bingo57
11-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Hi, I have a parenal permission form wich states weather or not, parents would like nappy/barrier cream to be applied, if they agree they sign then I don't have to document this anywhere else. They can write down any restriction's if neccessary.

Glynis.x:)