PDA

View Full Version : Waste of planning for today.lol

cher25
07-01-2009, 05:52 PM
Hi i haven't yet done all my planning on paper, but i have decided to do a winter theme. I asked my after school mindee's if they could sit down so we could talk about winter, the reply i got was "Nope, we are playing" lol. What could i say to that? They were playing with dinosaurs, think i may do something on that instead.

Chimps Childminding
07-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Good idea - we are supposed to be child led!!!!!!!!!! just not bullied by them :laughing: :laughing:

sarah707
07-01-2009, 05:55 PM
It's always difficult with after schoolies... they often avoid anything that sounds like learning and tbh if they're having fun I'd leave them to it!! Can you shred some paper and put it with some boxes ... they could make a dino town (like the Flintstones) tomorrow :D

cher25
07-01-2009, 06:00 PM
It's always difficult with after schoolies... they often avoid anything that sounds like learning and tbh if they're having fun I'd leave them to it!! Can you shred some paper and put it with some boxes ... they could make a dino town (like the Flintstones) tomorrow :D

That's actually a great idea, i've got plenty empty boxes lying around in the garage. (from all the toys i cant seem to stop buying,lol) Will have to cut paper up though, shredder packed in a while back. Bit like everything else in my house at the moment.lol Thanx Sarah. :)