PDA

View Full Version : Mindees in my setting.

shelly04
05-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Hi there,

Hope you all had a lovely xmas and new year. I am on for some help, I have an idea in my head I have 2 mindees plus my own 2 children I was going to make a kind of big tree (I know what am I talking about) on the green of the tree I was going to put a picture of my mindess with their families of course, I am not very creative when it comes to this so strugling for a title for top of tree, how to make tree and what I can write next to photo's also will keep adding if get new mindess. Please can anyone help.

Shellyxx

Annie_T
06-01-2009, 10:47 PM
How about just using pics of your 2 children and the mindee's and yourself

Title hmm ........ 'get to know us' 'who are we' 'Our Tree'

Use brown paper as trunk and branches and green for the leafs and on each branch have one person (you being up top as your the cm) add you name under it and maybe age, likes and dislikes (may have go on lots of leaves, but withing the same branch) and do the same for the children

hope you know wot i mean and this helps x

lazytownfan
08-01-2009, 03:49 PM
I did a big 'Our childminding family tree'. The children helped me draw/paint/decorate the truck on an old roll of wallpaper. Then we drew around our hands, cut them out and stuck them on (palm tree style!) as the leaves. Then they bought in pictures of members of their family i.e. Mum, Dad, brothers, sisters etc and they were all added including my children, husband etc to show that we were all one BIG childminding family. It was a project that lasted a while but enabled us to do/talk about loads of different things: paint, colour, using scissors, counting fingers, gluing, families, hair/eye colour etc.

Have fun!

Schnakes
09-01-2009, 11:19 PM
What a lovely idea! I did a "me, myself and I" project last year and the kids and parents absolutely loved it! I wont post a picture on here cos obviously its got photos on it, but if you want one let me know.

Anyway - I think Im going to use your idea. Absolutely love it - cheers! :clapping:

Sx