PDA

View Full Version : Which register am I on?

bubbly
04-01-2009, 01:08 PM
How do I find out which childcare register I'm on (voluntary, compulsory or both)?

I'm a bit of a hoarder and keep all my paperwork but I can only find letters explaining about the changes to the register but nothing telling me which one I'm on.

I tried logging-on to the Ofsted website in the hope of finding relevant info but all I get is yet another error message stating:

"Communicating with Government Gateway

Please be patient. If your browser is not redirected within 15 seconds, please press the button below."

Well, my browser IS NOT redirected after 15 mins of waiting and no fugging button appears either! What a nightmare! :(

patevans
04-01-2009, 01:11 PM
How do I find out which childcare register I'm on (voluntary, compulsory or both)?

I'm a bit of a hoarder and keep all my paperwork but I can only find letters explaining about the changes to the register but nothing telling me which one I'm on.

I tried logging-on to the Ofsted website in the hope of finding relevant info but all I get is yet another error message stating:

"Communicating with Government Gateway

Please be patient. If your browser is not redirected within 15 seconds, please press the button below."

Well, my browser IS NOT redirected after 15 mins of waiting and no fugging button appears either! What a nightmare! :(

Type in ur reg number to find ur report and it says on there!

bubbly
04-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Thank you Louise. Followed your advice and I'm on both :)

patevans
04-01-2009, 01:21 PM
No problem :thumbsup:

Bex1
04-01-2009, 06:32 PM
i think mine says that I am all three registers on my certificate.

bubbly
04-01-2009, 06:36 PM
^ I haven't received my new certificate yet :(