PDA

View Full Version : That's it done!

Chatterbox Childcare
02-01-2009, 02:24 PM
I have now finished all planning and resourcing for January and am ready for Monday.

Just to finish my photo sorting and individual assessments from September to December and Ofsted can come when they like - oh yes must do the SEF too.

Tax books are after that - groan.... think I will be on here a bit longer!

New Years Resolution 141: Must keep up to date with all book work in 2009

jellytot
02-01-2009, 02:28 PM
oh i'm with you on that one!!!!! i start each april with the best of intentions to do it all as i go along, but it never happens, would rather sit with a cuppa and biccies watchin tv!!!!!

miss mopple
02-01-2009, 02:32 PM
I could have written that word for word debbie :) Well, except the planning bit as mindee has had a long break so I want to see where he is on his return first (thats my excuse :laughing: )

I have ofsted playing phone ping pong with me trying to arrange an inspection :panic:

All my paperwork is as organised as its going to get but my accounts are sooo behind :blush:

Really should get on top if it instead of being here but hey ho :laughing:

miffy
02-01-2009, 06:33 PM
Well done ladies

I meant to do all this too - just went out the window somewhere along the line.

Never mind Monday will be here soon enough...............

Miffy xx

breezy
02-01-2009, 06:38 PM
you put me to shame, I was full of good intentions but....................................

Monkey1
02-01-2009, 07:06 PM
you put me to shame, I was full of good intentions but....................................

We knew you were full of something!!!!!:D :D

marion123
02-01-2009, 07:25 PM

im going to try and do mine over the week end ive done nothing :blush:

Rubybubbles
02-01-2009, 07:26 PM
well done

the only thing I have done childminding over the hols was put it all away:laughing:

As for planning, on my inspection she told me I was doing far to much, so doing weekly now, so will plan that all on Tuesday once they are all back, well their development over 2 weeks could need completely different angle now:idea:

Chatterbox Childcare
03-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Well I have been through the list of things to do still and instead of getting shorter it has got longer.

How do others make sure everything is done and ready? I thought I was an organised person but now I feel disorganised.

miffy
03-01-2009, 05:51 PM
You seem very organised to me!

I am not done or ready :laughing: I am still in holiday mode and not looking forward to Monday morning.

Miffy xx

Chatterbox Childcare
03-01-2009, 05:53 PM
I think that comes from having older children (my youngest is 12 and happy playing on the laptop in her room). If mine were younger I wouldn't want to do paperwork either and understand where you and others are coming from.

As to Monday and going back to work, given a choice I think I could retire - well maybe for another month!

miffy
03-01-2009, 05:56 PM
Bless you Debbie you've taken years off me :laughing:

My youngest is almost 22 so can't use that as my excuse :blush:

Miffy xx

Chatterbox Childcare
03-01-2009, 05:56 PM
LOL.............:jump for joy: :jump for joy: