PDA

View Full Version : storage unit

louise
03-12-2007, 11:29 AM
Hi, Awhile ago someone got a lovely toy unit from vertbaudet. I went to order it last week and its out of stock. So i now need to find something else. Its for my 3 year old sons room have you seen anything similar? Argos only do pink ones now. It cant be too big either.
Thanks lou

angeldelight
03-12-2007, 11:33 AM
I remember that thread Louise

I will see if I can find anything I am sure some of the others might know somewhere though

Good luck hope you find something

Angel xx

LittleMissSparkles
03-12-2007, 12:07 PM
I ordered on of them with 40% off code and it's still wrapped in the box as it came to me ...LOL

do you need the link to the catalogue or the thread if came from ???

xxx

louise
03-12-2007, 04:27 PM
Thanks susan no i dont need the either just wondering if any one has seen anything similar. It was out of stock when i oredered it nut they said it will be in beofre xmas. I got a letter saying they wont be getting any more stock. Very annoying as i would of been a new customer i would of got it for 21 with free postage. thought i would of been ideal wioth all the bulky toys he has.
Also thanks angel

LittleMissSparkles
04-12-2007, 06:56 AM
Thanks susan no i dont need the either just wondering if any one has seen anything similar. It was out of stock when i oredered it nut they said it will be in beofre xmas. I got a letter saying they wont be getting any more stock. Very annoying as i would of been a new customer i would of got it for 21 with free postage. thought i would of been ideal wioth all the bulky toys he has.
Also thanks angel

thats how much i got it for but i paid p+p too, will have a look for you and let you know xxx

jw19nr
04-12-2007, 11:59 PM
Maybe you could try ebay? Or any local for sale websites near you? You can often put on a wanted add on local sites.

You might even be lucky enough to get something from freecycle if you have a local group.

Just a few ideas :)