PDA

View Full Version : Tax Return

cher25
29-12-2008, 11:11 PM
I have finally filled in last year's tax return online.:clapping: I kept putting it off and it's taken me to being very bored at my parent's house in scotland to get round to doing it!lol I don't need to worry about tax though as only earned just over £500. Dreading doing next year's though. ARGH!!!!

balloon
30-12-2008, 08:31 AM
Do they send you out a form with details in or to tell you what to do or anything?

I never got sent my form to send in, nor have i heard anything form them since i got sent a letter saying that when they sent me a form i should fill it in and sent it back...

sarah707
30-12-2008, 08:31 AM
Well done you!

It's definitely worth keeping on top of... says she who has a 2 months backlog :rolleyes:

cher25
30-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Do they send you out a form with details in or to tell you what to do or anything?

I never got sent my form to send in, nor have i heard anything form them since i got sent a letter saying that when they sent me a form i should fill it in and sent it back...

They will send you a tax return in april, as you've only been reg since august this year. I was working from oct 07 so had to fill it in this year for that period. So don't worry about it just yet. You will have from april - oct for paper return, or till jan 2010 if you do it online.

miffy
30-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Well done you!

I swear every year I'll keep up to date but never do :(

Miffy xx

jeanybeany
30-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Well done! :thumbsup:

The whole idea of filling it in filled me with dread, so I decided to get an accountant to do it for me (LOL). I just don't think I'd ever get the time to do it. One less thing to worry about!

patevans
30-12-2008, 05:26 PM
Well done you!

I swear every year I'll keep up to date but never do :(

Miffy xx

Me either :(

Carol
04-01-2009, 03:45 PM
Well done xx

Just paid mine big relief knowing it is done xxxx

chaotic_space
04-01-2009, 03:59 PM
I do mine in September every year. :littleangel: Dont hate me.

*singing....tax doesn't have to be taxing!*

Chatterbox Childcare
04-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Well done you!

It's definitely worth keeping on top of... says she who has a 2 months backlog :rolleyes:

2 months - what is that - mine goes back to May!!

Chrissy B
07-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Well done! :thumbsup:

The whole idea of filling it in filled me with dread, so I decided to get an accountant to do it for me (LOL). I just don't think I'd ever get the time to do it. One less thing to worry about!

Are they very expensive to get?

Chrissy B
07-01-2009, 05:03 PM
I do mine in September every year. :littleangel: Dont hate me.

*singing....tax doesn't have to be taxing!*

I hope i'm that organised. :)
How difficult or tricky are the forms to fill in?
Is it easier to do the forms online or the paper version?