PDA

View Full Version : meal planners

Annie_T
18-12-2008, 03:48 PM
I sent off for these a while ago and just come across them while tidying up. I have so many. Im not gonna use them all.

I have the folowing (hope this makes sense) -
* weaning stage 1, - start with 1/move on to 3/finally increase to 3 meaLS A DAY - breakie, midday/early eve/late eve.
* weaning stage 2 - start with 1/move on to 3/finally increase to 3 meaLS A DAY - breakie, midday/early eve/late eve.
* under 5's - day 1/2/3 - breakie, mid morn, lunch,mid afternoon, tea/dinner, supper
* go for variety sheet - has 4 food groups, tips, key nutrients,quantity and examples.

if you want some im willing to send you some (maybe send me sae to recieve them) - pm/email me

NOTE - I WONT GIVE ADDRESS DETAILS TIL AFTER SECRET SANTA - dont want spoil that

oakie dokie
18-12-2008, 04:33 PM
i think i already have them, are they from the dairy council? you can order upto 100 or 50 depending which leflet every 13 weeks. they are excellent.
great for food alergy and lactose intolerence.

katickles
18-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Yeah I got some from Dairy Council - wasn't expecting so many :blush:

I let the children draw on the reverse of mine as theres no way i'd ever be able to use them all :blush:

brillminder
18-12-2008, 07:28 PM
have you got the link to view them please :)

Annie_T
18-12-2008, 11:11 PM
yea they are them hun lol

oh i hadnt thought about letting children draw on back - thanks

scroll down you will see them hun
http://www.milk.co.uk/publications/default.aspx

donnahay0
19-12-2008, 08:01 AM
I had these too - I handed some out to other local childminders and gave a huge wad of each to the local pre-schools so parents could take them if they wanted.