PDA

View Full Version : emergency consent form and complaint

gegele
15-12-2008, 06:33 PM
I just had pre reg inspecrtion and Mrs Ofsted said than the consent form was to say :...to seek emergency medical advice or treatment in the future>

and on the complaint policy you had to specify that you will let the parents know the outcome within 20days for the compusory and within 28 days for the EYFS. i still don't know how to word it!!

hope it's useful to someone

sarah707
15-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Unfortunately the person who wrote the Eyfs and the person who wrote the Childcare Register did not communicate.

There are a few things that are different between the 2 and a number of them relate to complaints.

Just word it exactly as you have here... if you make a complaint and your child is within the eyfs, the regulations state... if you make a complaint and your child is within the Childcare Register, the regulations state... :rolleyes:

gegele
15-12-2008, 07:07 PM
thanks Sarah,

oh!!i received the cd.......saturday!!!:blush: I was waiting for stuff from e-bay so i just put it with safety stuff:blush: and i've been wishing i had it all week end!:blush:

i'm really useless lately!!:laughing:

sarah707
15-12-2008, 07:17 PM
I think you've been under enough stress!

Hopefully with the inspection over and baby on the mend you'll be able to get things done! xx