PDA

View Full Version : My inspection tips

childmind04
10-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Here are some of the things she really liked

My display which was winter themed even though i know its been said we dont do themes!!

My photo books, 99p in wilkinsons sticky pages, just random photos for each child

My photo display (baker ross) which had pictures of kids, me and their parents and relatives

She said all these made evidence that proved its not something i have just put into place for inspection

I had also left my old policies etc in my file to show i had updated them, she liked my parents file i had put together

She really loved Sarahs stuff, asked loads about it and said she hopes she uses her feedback from her customers for her next inspection :clapping:

Loved my book of photos of the toys i had, these were not in any order just stuck in!!

If i think of anything else when i calm down i will let you know :blush:

Susan

don the duck
10-12-2008, 05:03 PM
thanks v useful. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

sarah707
10-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Oh wow thank you! :blush:

Sounds like you had a very positive experience as well, which is great to hear.

miffy
10-12-2008, 06:26 PM
Some really good feedback there. Thanks for that

Well done Sarah707 too

Miffy xx

cherry
10-12-2008, 06:26 PM
Thank you :thumbsup:

donnahay0
10-12-2008, 10:23 PM
Thanks for tips - well done

marian
10-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Thank you for the feedback:)
Marian x

Buzz Lightyear
11-12-2008, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the tips and well done on your inspection. You must be chuffed to bits!! :clapping: Little clever clogs, hope when my time comes, I am equally as organised and efficient x

Polka Dots
11-12-2008, 02:51 PM
All this feedback is going to come in very handy. Thank you.

childmind04
11-12-2008, 05:09 PM
After reading what Honey has said on the post about her inspection and the inspector not really looking at stuff, i made her look at it, i showed her around the house opened cupboards and pointed at things and highlighted what i feel is important, she never really looked at my photo books which are additional to my eyfs and much more personnal until i said to one of my mindees 'show her your photos', she could not say no to a 3 year old :laughing:

I never done an activity as such just let the mindees play and get on with things whilst i sat beside them and interacted when they asked or when i needed to, we went outside for a bit and showed her the toys in the shed, the children led the inspection as much as she did :)