PDA

View Full Version : DHC1 - Day 1 done

Buzz Lightyear
09-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Did a six hour session Saturday just gone and to be honest, a lot of it was repetative to what I already know / knew. I guess that's a good thing but just hoping next Saturday I don't find it so draining and actually enjoy it. Not that I am saying I didn't enjoy Saturday just gone because I did, it's just, I knew a lot of what was being taught. I guess this should make my exam easier at the end of January?? :o

Next one this Saturday, another six hours :eek:

Polly2
10-12-2008, 02:30 PM
I found the business side of it more interesting! The caring for kids bit kind of comes second nature after you have had 4!

Although its different when its someone elses child :)

Hope you enjoy next sat!

sarah707
10-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Sounds like you will have no problems with the test! :D

Buzz Lightyear
10-12-2008, 03:38 PM
Dont you jinx me!! :jump for joy:

Buzz Lightyear
12-12-2008, 05:17 PM
I found the business side of it more interesting! The caring for kids bit kind of comes second nature after you have had 4!

Can't believe another week has whizzed by already!! Hoping to find tomorrow more interesting like you've said :o Just hoping I dont feel too run down, our household has come down with this horrid cold / sore throat / general feeling of being battered over the head with a baseball bat thing which seems to be doing the rounds :(

Polly2
12-12-2008, 07:08 PM
I know how you feel - hubs has got the flu bug and ds has had the sickness. I fine at the mo...been spraying everything with disinfectant :)

Hope your course goes well tomorow :thumbsup:

Peppa
12-12-2008, 09:22 PM
hope all goes well tomorrow, give us the download on it please.... Mine january!!!!

Buzz Lightyear
12-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Yes will do, definitely. Thanks both of you.

Hoping to learn a lot more tomorrow than I did last week. :jump for joy: