PDA

View Full Version : could anybody help please?

LittleGems1970
03-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Hi, I am new here but have been checking out this forum since I decided to become a childminder.

I am in the process of being registered, just waiting for CRB check to come back!

I have just finished my course so currently doing my portfolio that we have to produce as an assessment at the end, does anybody have any idea what a 'registration form' is? We have a list of things to put in, one being a registration form and the other is a 'Daily Record Sheet' (I'm guessing this is like Daily Diary but an individual sheet on the child for that day, what they have done, eaten, how they have been etc? Am I wrong? just not sure on the registration form, sounds official!!

Hope you can help

thanks in advance x

sarah707
04-12-2008, 07:48 AM
Not sure tbh.

It could either be an attendance register, showing times in and out each day... one for each child

OR it could be a form to collect information about the child before you start working with them, asking about doctors details, allergies etc.

If either of these are something else on your list then hopefully you have your answer :D

Mollymop
04-12-2008, 07:52 AM
I am not sue either, but it does sound like what Sarah says. Maybe an attendance register or a child record form. COuld you ring your development officer and ask? xxx

angeldelight
04-12-2008, 07:55 AM
I agree with the above

Hope you find out what it is

Angel xx

LittleGems1970
04-12-2008, 09:51 AM
Thanks for your help.

Talking to others on the course, they are all clueless, but we did think maybe like a new child info form, like somebody said, all details etc. I have actually emailed our tutor, was just being impatient really! Just an excuse to come on here and start posting!! I love this forum, its so helpful!

thanks again x