PDA

View Full Version : Childminder vacancies in Congleton Cheshire

Heaven Scent
21-11-2008, 07:16 PM
I have 2 full time vacancies for pre-school children plus 1 P/T vacancy. I can also offer places 2 full-time before and after school & school holiday places together with 1 p/t place under the same terms for 5-8 year olds. I also offer care for children up to the age of 16yrs and can offer 2 full-time places in this age range for before and after school and in the school holidays.

I am Montessori trained and have been working as a childcare professional since 1987 in a number of different roles e.g. nursery manager, deputy principal in prep school, KS1 class teacher (reception and year 1 and), training and development officer in a day nursery, NVQ assessor in childcare and playwork, teacher / lecturer in childhood studies and care in further education colleges as well as childminding.

I live in a large detached house which has a large secure rear garden with my husband and two children aged eleven and thirteen years. I provide a happy, friendly and caring environment where children’s individual needs will be met and where they can develop at their own pace. Children’s health and welfare needs are met through the provision of healthy nourishing food and by encouraging good personal hygiene which in turn will assist in developing their independence and self esteem. I aim to offer a nurturing caring environment where children will learn to understand, respect and embrace individual differences. Our home is close to Quinta and Congleton High Schools and I already collect from St Mary’ RC Primary & Black Firs Primary and New Life Nursery. I can also drop off at and collect from the nurseries/playgroups attached to any of the above schools. I understand the importance of social interaction for children and am willing to attend local toddler and childminding groups. I am a firm believer in children getting to know their local community and gaining all that it can offer them and therefore am able to offer regular outings to museums, parks, farms and libraries in all weathers. I fully embrace the importance of continual professional development particularly in the care services and keep up to date with all current best practice by attending regular training courses. I have my own seven seat vehicle which is all fully insured and am a member of the National Childminding Association.

I am open 8-6 Mon - Fri but can be flexible and can work some overnight, week-ends and bank holiday's for an enhanced fee. I have catered for a variety of food allergies and intolerances as well as vegetarian, cultural and religious preferences. I have experience of caring for a child with mild mobility problems. My special needs experience includes: ADHD, Autism spectrum, Downs syndrome, Speech and Language, & Visual impairment. Arts & Crafts; Babysitting service; DVD; Help with homework; Meals; Music and movement sessions; Music sessions; Out-door play Area; Painting; Parent parking; Playroom; Refreshments; Sand Play; Separate sleeping room; Singing; Sports; Supervised cooking/baking; Toys & Games; TV; Video; Visits & outings; Water Play; Wendy House; & I will take children to appointments.

Contact me on: celine.4@hotmail.co.uk, / call me on 01260 275019/07714 769664