PDA

View Full Version : Preparing for your pre-registration visit leaflet

Bex1
20-11-2008, 02:11 PM
Hello everyone

I am going through my leaflet and wanted to ask some advice to those just had inspection or anyone else who may see this thread :)

In the section about suitable premises there is a question about what resources and equipment do I know I will need to meet the individual needs of children...so I assume I would list all the resources and toys I have already and then provide a wish list of stuff i,e. sand/water tray etc? Does that make sense?

Thank you.....eeeeeek my inspection is on Monday :panic:

Debster
20-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Hello everyone

I am going through my leaflet and wanted to ask some advice to those just had inspection or anyone else who may see this thread :)

In the section about suitable premises there is a question about what resources and equipment do I know I will need to meet the individual needs of children...so I assume I would list all the resources and toys I have already and then provide a wish list of stuff i,e. sand/water tray etc? Does that make sense?

Thank you.....eeeeeek my inspection is on Monday :panic:
Yes thats right don't panic you will find alot of the questions are repeated under different headings too
Debs.

vickie83
20-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine :)

pinklady
21-11-2008, 10:11 AM
I said that I would be able to gauge what toys were suitable from observing the children to see what stage of development they were at.

I didn't list all the toys and she looked around before we sat down to chat anyway so she had an idea of what toys and resources I had. You'll find that you'll know the answers when your inspector is there as it's more like normal conversation.

Good luck:thumbsup:

Esther xxx