PDA

View Full Version : help panicking got pre pre registration visit in morning!

bethann236
19-11-2008, 09:44 PM
hi all, i've got my local early years coming round in the morning and i was under the impression it was just for a chat and to give me forms for offsted, crb checks etc. now i'm panicking past myself thinking they will grill me on knowledge of eyfs and i still am in the middle of doing work to the house! wot was i thinking!!!! can anyone please help me and give me an idea of what they expect at these visits. thanks soooo much!:panic:

sarah707
19-11-2008, 10:04 PM
They are coming to support you!

Don't panic ... you'll be fine.

Have a list of questions ready to ask :D

FizzysFriends
19-11-2008, 10:13 PM
They will just run through some things for you to think about and answer and questions and make suggestions. When they came to me I was having my kitchen ripped out, wouldn't worry about having everything perfect, they aren't inspecting you.

angeldelight
19-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Oh dont panic

They are there to point you in the direction and give support

They will explain all you need to know

Good luck let us know how it goes

Angel xx

Adiamond
20-11-2008, 08:35 AM
Hi,I know exactly how you are feeling :eek: I have got mine tomorrow morning ..I am having a frantic clean the house day today!!!!!!!!! hope yours goes well :)

justthe1
20-11-2008, 12:34 PM
Hello
I had mine a couple of weeks ago. It was fine - she talked through the policies & procedures I would need, and answered any questions. I had a big tidy up before her visit but she never even went upstairs!
Good luck!
Sarah

Bex1
20-11-2008, 01:59 PM
Hello

Hope it all went ok today?