PDA

View Full Version : Got my 1st inspection this week - few q's

kellyg
17-11-2008, 09:47 PM
I have been waiting for this call since Jan lol so I am not surprised but am now in a bit of a flaf trying to ensure all is ok. I am pretty sure I have all my paperwork sorted but am useless with keeping up to date with my accounts, I am so far behind it makes me wanna cry but do the inspectors care or even ask about this? Also I have my emergency contact book with the kids pics on and contact number but want to know if I should have their address too as I did automaticially put it in but now wonder if it may breach data protection...if so I have tip ex :eek:

Think thats it, for now...any advice appreciated x

littlestar
17-11-2008, 11:05 PM
I have been waiting for this call since Jan lol so I am not surprised but am now in a bit of a flaf trying to ensure all is ok. I am pretty sure I have all my paperwork sorted but am useless with keeping up to date with my accounts, I am so far behind it makes me wanna cry but do the inspectors care or even ask about this? they never asked me about any of this its your buisness there not interested in your figures i thinkAlso I have my emergency contact book with the kids pics on and contact number but want to know if I should have their address too as I did automaticially put it in but now wonder if it may breach data protection...if so I have tip ex i have a book with pics of each child includding myself and my children with contact numbers and doctors and addresses i also have a card in each childs bag with i am with a childminder and my mums number is ????? also gave mum one my child may be with a childminder number is???????? if the inspector doesnt ask about anything you have put effort into tell them about it cos they do write it into report show them as much as you have done as poss they will not ask everything and good luck

sarah707
18-11-2008, 07:54 AM
You sound organised!

Just wanted to say good luck :D

kellyg
18-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Thanks a lot, thats a relief. I sound organised but am not too sure I am lol....still, fingers crossed ey!

Spangles
18-11-2008, 08:39 AM
Good luck Kel! I'm sure you'll be fine, you sound sorted to me!

x

kellyg
26-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Just thought I would update and say I had my inspection on Friday afternoon (talk about make me sweat) and it was fine, I didnt really get nervous because I had the attitude of what will be will be and I can only do what I have tried to do and it turns out I am doing ok and I got graded GOOD :clapping: I was very happy and other than a few wording problems to my procedures and something re parents sharing info with me (something I cant make them do) I didnt really have any negative comments - she seemed very impressed :eek:

Thanks for all the advice I have received on here, it really is great having somewhere to turn if help is needed :thumbsup:

Rubybubbles
26-11-2008, 09:48 PM
yeah well done:clapping:

don the duck
26-11-2008, 09:52 PM
well done on ur "GOOD" grade. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

jibberjitz
18-01-2009, 08:27 PM
You sound quite sorted to me:) Glad it went well:clapping:

Liz

childmind04
18-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Well done glad it went so well for you :)

misst104
18-01-2009, 08:46 PM
Well done to you. Fantastic result :clapping:

Hope you are feeling very proud of yourself ( and mighty relieved its all over hey ;) )

Jo x x x

Shar
20-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Well done!!:clapping: Keep up the good work.:clapping:

michellethegooner
20-01-2009, 02:08 PM
well done :clapping: :clapping: you must be chuffed . least its done now:thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
20-01-2009, 02:22 PM
Well done x :clapping:

Carol
21-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Well done xxx

You can enjoy childminding now without worrying about the O****** word :laughing:

Carol