PDA

View Full Version : Toy Storage unit for sale

littlesprogs
15-11-2008, 04:43 PM
hiya

i'm selling my toy storage unit that looks like this:

http://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=20001&partNumber=227194&c_3=3%7Ccat_10522595%7CChildren%27s+storage+and+to yboxes%7C10522610&c_2=2%7Ccat_10308062%7CStorage+and+shelving%7C1052 2595&c_1=1%7Ccategory_root%7CFurniture+and+Homewares%7C 10308062

It doesnt come with boxes but the boxes are very cheap. You could even use wicker baskets to make it go better with your furniture. You would have to be able to collect it from Coningsby near Lincoln. Its never really been used and is in perfect condition

£40 ONO needs to be gone before christmas because its in my dining room lol

Cazz
15-11-2008, 10:57 PM
It looks just the sort of thing I'm after but unfortunately you're a little too far away for me to collect it. Sorry.

By the way, what is that monkey doing in your avatar? :)

Carole x

Pauline
16-11-2008, 12:41 PM

Carole x

That's no way to talk about Sproggies baby :laughing::laughing::laughing:

littlesprogs
16-11-2008, 12:42 PM
haha the cheeky monkey that is currently there was posing for his photograph to be taken for his christening invitations.

The monkey that was there before was supposed to be dancing but it didnt really look like that did it? haha!

RedDragon
16-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Don't know if I'm butting in but if you go on Moneysavingexpert.com they have a list of very cheap couriers - I often send parcels via the service - much cheaper than Royal Mail and never had a problem.

Hope this helps.

littlesprogs
16-11-2008, 01:37 PM
It looks just the sort of thing I'm after but unfortunately you're a little too far away for me to collect it. Sorry.

Carole x

where abouts in north norfolk are you? My hubby has said that if you're prepared to pay the petrol costs he will deliver it for you (would have to be dismantled to fit in our car though?)

Mollymop
16-11-2008, 02:57 PM
I just had a word with hubs, cos I am really after one of those units. But he said we can't really afford it at the moment. SOz. (Why is it always at xmas I never have any money:rolleyes: )
You are not that far away from me, from what my hubby says

jaytravis
16-11-2008, 08:02 PM
im interested im in grantham are u close by i know lincoln isnt far from me , will have to ask hubby first
stacey

littlesprogs
16-11-2008, 08:08 PM
im interested im in grantham are u close by i know lincoln isnt far from me , will have to ask hubby first
stacey

i think from grantham were not even as far as lincoln will check it out and let you know how far it is

littlesprogs
16-11-2008, 08:10 PM
just had a look we are 33 miles from grantham (just in coninsby by tattershall on the other side of sleaford)

aly
16-11-2008, 08:17 PM
www.parcel2go.com are apparently cheap for a courier. they usually deal through ebay too

Rubybubbles
16-11-2008, 09:15 PM
stacey

thats not far at all from sproggie:D , pop in and see me haha it will take you about 20 minutes from Sleaford to sproggie!

littlesprogs
17-11-2008, 10:32 AM
thats not far at all from sproggie:D , pop in and see me haha it will take you about 20 minutes from Sleaford to sproggie!

haha shes like my own personal sat nav :D

Cazz
17-11-2008, 10:36 PM
where abouts in north norfolk are you? My hubby has said that if you're prepared to pay the petrol costs he will deliver it for you (would have to be dismantled to fit in our car though?)

Haven't been on for a couple of days, so I'm just catching up with this thread. That's really kind of your hubby, but without being funny, if I paid him for petrol I could probably get it from Homebase for the price advertised on that link anyway. I would have driven to you but decided against it for this reason. Seems like you have someone interested nearer anyway. :thumbsup:

By the way, I wasn't being rude about your baby who is absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad you realise I was talking about the avatar before you changed it (wonder why you did that?! :laughing: ).

Carole x

littlesprogs
18-11-2008, 10:46 AM
Haven't been on for a couple of days, so I'm just catching up with this thread. That's really kind of your hubby, but without being funny, if I paid him for petrol I could probably get it from Homebase for the price advertised on that link anyway. I would have driven to you but decided against it for this reason. Seems like you have someone interested nearer anyway. :thumbsup:

By the way, I wasn't being rude about your baby who is absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad you realise I was talking about the avatar before you changed it (wonder why you did that?! :laughing: ).

Carole x

yes i see what you mean i hadnt thought about that!

Haha no i didnt think you were being rude. He is a cheeky monkey anyway!

littlesprogs
28-11-2008, 05:58 PM
bumping this up.

if nobody wants it its going to the tip very soon because its in my way!

flora
28-11-2008, 06:39 PM
bumping this up.

if nobody wants it its going to the tip very soon because its in my way!

Put it on freecycle Louise if you don't want it.

Too good for the tip.

Bit busy and short of cash otherwise I might have been interested :(

littlesprogs
28-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Put it on freecycle Louise if you don't want it.

Too good for the tip.

Bit busy and short of cash otherwise I might have been interested :(

you dont live that far do you? if its not too far and it'll fit in the car i'll happily deliver it for you (or rather get hubby to haha). I'm open to offers on price anything is better than nothing

jaytravis
28-11-2008, 07:23 PM
i would really like it but hubby says no and he wont drive to get it :( i love storage lol sorry x

littlesprogs
28-11-2008, 07:42 PM
i would really like it but hubby says no and he wont drive to get it :( i love storage lol sorry x

as i said to flora i'm happy to deliver if you can persuade hubby lol

LittleMissSparkles
28-11-2008, 08:05 PM
I'd be tempted but its finding the time to come and collect it babe sorry xxx

littlesprogs
29-11-2008, 09:35 AM
I'd be tempted but its finding the time to come and collect it babe sorry xxx

I'm up your way today if you want me to bring it to you?

LittleMissSparkles
29-11-2008, 05:13 PM
I'm up your way today if you want me to bring it to you?

oh Louise I've only just seen this message sorry been out shpping all day xxx

littlesprogs
30-11-2008, 10:04 AM
oh Louise I've only just seen this message sorry been out shpping all day xxx

thats alright i'm actually up your way again on saturday again if your still interested. Let me know x x

littlesprogs
30-11-2008, 03:28 PM
this has now been sold and delivered to flora.

But if her husband asks it was given to her for free :laughing:

LittleMissSparkles
02-12-2008, 10:18 AM
looks like Flora beat me to it , only just catchin up with threads again got my kids off school sick on my week off so been busy and not doin what i wanted to get done !!!! xxx

littlesprogs
02-12-2008, 10:21 AM
sorry susan.

I hope your kids are better soon and you manage to get everything done x

LittleMissSparkles
02-12-2008, 10:22 AM
sorry susan.

I hope your kids are better soon and you manage to get everything done x

no worries babe x

I hope I get everything done too thats why i booked this week off....lol looking froward to saturday now more than ever :D xxx