PDA

View Full Version : Week 3 for our diet already

angeldelight
21-01-2008, 05:47 PM
So how is everyone doing

Not much talk about your diets lately - have you all run off hiding with the bag of chocolate or are you still all eating the fruit and salads ?

I have had a rubbish last few days

I am doing ok though and my jeans are def not so tight

Good luck everyone you know we can all do this

Angel xx

Minnie Minx
21-01-2008, 06:34 PM
It's my fourth week now lol and i'm still doing okay, not lost anymore weight but i'm on my aunt flo's. Still no chocolate or coke but i have cut down on fruit and salad, still drinking plenty of water though

xxx

Angela234
21-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Well done both of you i'm on DAY 1 so a long way to go been very good so far

Angela

Tily Bud
21-01-2008, 06:42 PM
Hi

Im doing ok, stayed the same this week x im pleased though with the week ive had , just need to get back on track to lose some more next week x

manjay
21-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Are we on a diet?? Ooops think I forgot!!

No seriously I have stayed the same weight this week but I definitely have a saggy bum in my jeans so I am pleased. Just need to get to the stage where I need a smaller size

amanda xx

mrsbumbles
21-01-2008, 07:06 PM
Im still going strong, have not weighed myself this week, did my first areobic class last Wed, and walking miles with a double buggy so hoping to have lost alittle more when i weigh myself on Wed again.
keep going girls, you are my motivation!!
Well done all.

Twinkles
21-01-2008, 11:06 PM
I failed so badly at the weekend. Dh opened a bottle of wine on Saturday ( yeah lets blame him ! ) so a glass or three of wine and I have no willpower ( thats how I got four kids ! ) I haven't weighed myself today as I know it'll be bad news:panic:

Rubybubbles
21-01-2008, 11:10 PM
I lost 1/2 lb:laughing: oh well in the right direction

angeldelight
21-01-2008, 11:11 PM
well done emma

angel xx

charleyfarley
21-01-2008, 11:32 PM
I was poorly on Sat, feeling really sick, headache and dizzy when got up quick

I really think it was due to not eating enough on diet so today have eaten normal, but cut down if you know what I mean

Hopefully stayed the same but not weighed myself yet

Well done Emma

Carol xx

Minnie Minx
21-01-2008, 11:39 PM
well done emma, carol i'm glad you're just cutting down, i've also done that and cut out sweets etc. I'm not ready to turn into a rabbit yet :)

xxx

Spangles
23-01-2008, 07:15 PM
I've given up - temporarily!

I was trying really hard and being really good and couldn't resist weighing myself and I'd lost nothing in two weeks! Got a bit cheesed off and gave up big time!

I'll start again on Monday!

Minnie Minx
23-01-2008, 07:18 PM
oh lorri, i'm sorry you didn't lose anything, maybe it takes longer for you to lose weight, i don't think i've lost anymore, but i feel so much better for eating more veg and not drinking coke, saying that i saw the twix advert on telly and i really really wanted one, but i can't eat chocolate without drinking coke afterwards so i've not had any since starting this silly silly diet. Who's idea was it to lose weight :laughing:

xx