PDA

View Full Version : children in need

mjw
09-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Is anyone doing anything for this? I bought some really sweet pudsey bear cake decorations from Lakeland so will make some simple sponge cakes swith my little ones and decorate them. What other ideas do you creative people have?
Mary

sarah707
09-11-2008, 05:37 PM
I got a pudsey cutter from lakeland - we are making oat biscuits :D

FizzysFriends
09-11-2008, 05:46 PM
If the kids are old enough their are some games on the children in need website

Dragonfly
09-11-2008, 06:37 PM
yep, making pudsey bear biscuits with a tad of yellow colouring in.Also cut a bear shape out of card so can colour or paint and then cut separate shape headband that they can stick round stickers on before gluing it to the teddy.Older ones have pudsey bear clay shapes to handpaint(cut them out of clay on friday)

hello kitty
09-11-2008, 08:32 PM
If you go on the children in need website you can download Pudsey stickers.

We are also going to make and bake Pudsey biscuits and make a Pudsey collage (template on their site too).

Once again the forum highlights something I had overlooked ie Children in Need day.

Thank you. :clapping:

lissy
09-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Can you get the pudsey cutters etc from anywhere other than lakeland. Im no one near one and would like to do some stuff for friday. Thanks

Monkey1
09-11-2008, 09:48 PM
yep, making pudsey bear biscuits with a tad of yellow colouring in.Also cut a bear shape out of card so can colour or paint and then cut separate shape headband that they can stick round stickers on before gluing it to the teddy.Older ones have pudsey bear clay shapes to handpaint(cut them out of clay on friday)

Thats a good idea!

juliesfabfour
09-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Thanks Hello Kitty, will look on the CIN website now xx

elaineg
11-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Do you have the website, I cant find it.

love Elaine XXX