PDA

View Full Version : Daily diaries

tomthumb
07-11-2008, 12:55 PM
I seem to repeat myself in the daily diaries and it makes me feel a bit bad towards parents. I always put what food they had (lunch, dinner and snacks), nappy change and activities they did morning and afternoon (oh, and their sleep). But most of the times is H played with little people, H looked at the animals, H played with the legos...
I have 3 babies (oldest is 17 months) so we do messy play, soft play, we go to playgroups etc...but it feels like I always write the same things. Do you too?

Elodie X

Mags
07-11-2008, 02:04 PM
I feel like that sometimes. My Lo's are very young and young children are usually very repetitive in what they do anyway. I wouldn't worry too much, as long as they are doing something and you are interacting with them, all should be fine.x

manjay
07-11-2008, 02:07 PM
I feel like that sometimes. My Lo's are very young and young children are usually very repetitive in what they do anyway. I wouldn't worry too much, as long as they are doing something and you are interacting with them, all should be fine.x

Mags is right and for many children they will be doing more than they would if they were sat at home with Mum or Dad:rolleyes:

watgem
07-11-2008, 05:47 PM
my diaries are the same but I got a camera with a printer dock & its really made a difference being able to stick a photo or two just to show what their child has enjoyed also the children like to draw/write stick things in their diaries as well hope that helps but I'm sure the parents love them whatever you put in them:)

sarah707
07-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Children like routines and stability... too much different would unsettle them...

Think of it that way :D

cloud9
07-11-2008, 07:03 PM
I though that exact thing today as i was completing mine, i was trying to word it differently for a change:laughing:

angeldelight
08-11-2008, 11:18 AM
You are doing fine

Dont worry

Angel xx