PDA

View Full Version : New childminder report????

don the duck
06-11-2008, 07:27 PM
Do new child minders have any reports on the ofsted site or anythinf for parents to see

Pauline
06-11-2008, 07:46 PM
No it is only after you have had your first proper inspection - usually after 6 months - that you will have a report on the Ofsted website. :)

Ripeberry
06-11-2008, 09:11 PM
When i had my pre-reg on Tuesday she wanted to know what hours i would be open and if all year or term-time only. Asked her what she needed that for and she said to put on the website.
So don't know whats going on. They should get in touch with me soon i suppose.

singlewiththree
06-11-2008, 09:18 PM
They phoned and asked me those questions too I thought it was rather odd, maybe they are going to give us a special section - newly registered but not inspected?

brillminder
06-11-2008, 10:07 PM
more form filling :)

Pauline
07-11-2008, 07:43 AM
When i had my pre-reg on Tuesday she wanted to know what hours i would be open and if all year or term-time only. Asked her what she needed that for and she said to put on the website.

Was that Ofsted who asked though or the FIS? You will have your details added to the vacancies on the Family Information Service/Childcare Link www.*************.gov.uk (http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/www.*************.gov.uk) website if you want but it is different to having an inspection report on line. :)

Ripeberry
07-11-2008, 10:28 AM
It was Ofsted that inspected me, so yes, maybe it's for advertising purposes.

don the duck
07-11-2008, 02:15 PM

Thats what happened. she sasked how many children i had. my hours and if married she read back to me whats she wrote and said thats what would be displayed on the website