PDA

View Full Version : Visitors Book

FizzysFriends
03-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Im just doing a printed page for a visitors book that I can print a few times and take to work tomorrow and bind (boss is out).

Im going to put the usual, name, date, time in, time out, reason for visit and signature. Do I need to put anything else at the top, like why they are filing it out it fire evac procedure???

singlewiththree
03-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Those are all I have on mine,

Name, time in, time out and reason, I've just done a sheet that I'm going to keep in my policy file as I dont get many visitors :(

Nicki L
03-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Those are all I have on mine,

Name, time in, time out and reason, I've just done a sheet that I'm going to keep in my policy file as I dont get many visitors :(

Thats whats on mine too - although i added signature! mine isnt that big either as we dont have that many visitors

RedDragon
03-11-2008, 05:47 PM
I have a diddy little book - write the same as you all have. Again, while working I don't have many visitors.

miffy
03-11-2008, 06:12 PM
Sounds fine :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

madasahatter
03-11-2008, 06:34 PM
My visitor sheet has been on the clipboard with my register sheets for 3 months now and still no visitors.....I'm billy no mates me:( ;)

FizzysFriends
03-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Thanks I have printed those off.

I don't think I will get many visitors either but my parents do come over for various reasons (mom does the cleaning and gardening, dad does the DIY) so they will no doubt be here at some point at the same time as a mindee.