PDA

View Full Version : DHC UNIT 4

lizzymoonshine
19-01-2008, 03:32 PM
OOOHHHHHHHH Decided i haven't got the brains for this!!!

We've just started doing Unit 4 and we are on E2 and C, i've just lost the plot. We get guidelines to help us but i'm now very confused!

Can anyone shed a bit of light?? many thanks

sarah707
19-01-2008, 05:59 PM
I think you might have to be a little more specific on what you need ... but I'll bump up your post and see if anyone comes along who knows x :D

lizzymoonshine
19-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Thak you :)

jeni
11-02-2009, 08:00 PM
hi there i am cuurently doing DHC unit 4 struggling on D can you help:idea:

Toothfairy
13-02-2009, 02:43 PM
Hi Jeni
I'm also doing unit 4.
I am struggling on 'C' :(
For E2 I just picked 2 types of families (single parents and nuclear family). I gave a brief explination of how each family is made up and the pros and cons of being in each type of family.
I hope this helps. Good luck:thumbsup:

Toothfairy
13-02-2009, 02:49 PM
Hi Jeni
Sorry, I read your post wrong, for 'D' I gave exceptions on the exchange of information, when it is possible and to whom it can be given to.
Hope this helps, good luck.:thumbsup:

Chatterbox
26-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Hi! I have just posted a similar one re. unit 4!
I have only done notes on e 1,2 and 3 but its just not flowing as the last ones did! Our last session is next sat and we have 4 weeks til deadline, my worry is that it will be as the last 2 units and having 2 or more nights with no sleeo just to stay on top of it!
Have you got anywhere since you posted the thread? I didnt see the date on it! x

jeni
01-03-2009, 09:03 PM
i am doing unit 4 i have only got question A left do dowhich question do you need help with:littleangel:

Jensarah
04-12-2010, 12:34 PM
I too am struggling now with Unit 4 C - Explain the importance of respecting and valuing different family structures" Apart from respecting each child an individual, and therefore respecting their families, and giving same opportunities for learning and development to all, I am stuck. I have not written 10 points worth here.
Also just can't get going on A - Evaluate the concept of working in partnership with parents. I'm sure I'll be ok on this if I can just get the first sentence!

Thanks all

Jen