PDA

View Full Version : NCMA CONTRACTS.....

OrlandoBelle
30-10-2008, 07:23 AM
There is a white, yellow and a pink copy of the NCMA contracts....Can any one tell me who gets which copy? I am assuming the pink duplicate gets kept by the chidminder in the event that if a parent doesn't pay or something and it has tp be sent to the NCMA/court OR if the parents have separated, it could go to the other parent.

But who gets the original white copy? Me or the parent?:panic:

crazybones
30-10-2008, 07:26 AM
Childminder gets the white copy. I think it does say somewhere on it. Then whatever the second colour is you give the the parent. I also think the 3rd copy is for situations where both parents need a copy ie they are not together but both signed the contract.

OrlandoBelle
30-10-2008, 07:30 AM
Oh good. Thank you very much! I looked eveywhere but couldn't see anything on the form. Thats the trouble when you buy them off ebay!

I can carry on getting dressed now! Got my Principles and Values course to go on today. Woopedoo!:rolleyes: lol.

xxx

miffy
30-10-2008, 08:09 AM
Childminder gets the white copy. I think it does say somewhere on it. Then whatever the second colour is you give the the parent. I also think the 3rd copy is for situations where both parents need a copy ie they are not together but both signed the contract.

I agree with Annie.

Enjoy your course :)

Miffy xx

OrlandoBelle
30-10-2008, 08:14 AM
I'm sure I will! I can't wait! :rolleyes: Lol.:excited:

So far I've been on the Understanding CYP and the Safeguarding children modules and they're all the same. All the people on the courses disagree with the methods the tutors are trying to put into place and everyone ends up disappointed and confused by the end of it.:ohdear: