29-10-2008, 08:45 PM
www.oakleychildcare.com. x

sarah707
29-10-2008, 08:46 PM
What a lovely website.

Thank you for the link to the forum :D

Bushpig
31-10-2008, 09:56 AM
What a lovely site Aimie, I have had a look at a couple of pages :)

On your vacancy page you have an extra 'c' in the spelling of it a couple of times... hope you don't mind me pointing this out!? :)

I think it's great you can download your full policy straight away, most sites (mine included) only mention the policy name. I think parents will find this very helpful.

Well done! :clapping:

OrlandoBelle
31-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Oooh, thanks for pointing that out! I was up til midnight the other night re-doing it and was so tired! Will go in and change it asap.

Thanks for taking the time to look. I have spent so long on it, it's nice to know my hard work is appreciated!

xxx

Bushpig
31-10-2008, 10:28 AM
I am a graphic designer by trade and used to create websites for a living! When you become engrossed in a project/artwork/site, often, obvious things are missed, and getting an objective opinion is always wise.

I have spent so many hours on my childminding site too, and keep on changing little things. I know how you feel!

juliesfabfour
01-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Hi ya Aimie, your site is great with lots of info for parents.

I noticed you missed an o out of 'choosing' on your home page, it's still a brilliant website though, it's obvious you've worked really hard on it xx

PixiePetal
01-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Lovely website - parents should be impressed.

Clear and easy to get around, well done !:)

OrlandoBelle
03-11-2008, 10:56 AM
Thanks everyone. I have made the changes now and have corrected the spelling mistakes!

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to have a look.

Aimie. xxx

brillminder
03-11-2008, 12:48 PM
hi i am local to you :clapping:

OrlandoBelle
03-11-2008, 02:45 PM
hi i am local to you :clapping:

Really?? Where abouts are you? I've been looking for a childminder around here to talk to. We only moved here 6 months ago and I don't know anybody!

Michelle M
03-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Fab site, you should be proud :thumbsup:

Geany Beany
17-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Hi just seen your quote not sure when you posted it as new to this. i live on Oakley Vale newly registered childminder but do have 35 years experience in childcare. looking to meet up with other childminders in area as do not no anyone around here. Jean

OrlandoBelle
18-06-2011, 09:41 AM
Hi Jean

I think the OP is quite old, but i'm still childminding in the area :-)
Would be great to meet up sometime. There are a few of us in Oakley Vale now. Not sure if you know Kerry, Michelle, Kim or Diana?

There are a few groups in Corby that they all go to. Unfortunately I am limited as I work with my husband as my assistant and we have 6 toddlers most days, all of which come and go throughout the day which limits us to what groups we can go to :-(

We go for walk around the lakes and the park most days. Maybe we could meet up here one day soon?

Where abouts are you?

Chell
18-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Hi just seen your quote not sure when you posted it as new to this. i live on Oakley Vale newly registered childminder but do have 35 years experience in childcare. looking to meet up with other childminders in area as do not no anyone around here. Jean

Hi. I'm in the same area. I go to Chipmunks which is accredited by NCA. It is at the Methodist church on Rockingham Road on a Thursday from 9.30am although the doors are open earlier. I tend to get there at 9am to help set up as it is close to the school I drop at. It is £2 per minder which includes a buffet style breakfast for the children and sometimes crafty things. They had a grant to buy equipment for special needs children so there is some large soft play type things. :thumbsup:

Helen Dempster
23-06-2011, 06:01 PM
I absolutely LOVE your website!!! Well done you - brilliant!