PDA

View Full Version : Permission forms

Celtic Star
28-10-2008, 11:10 AM
Hi Girls

Looking for a bit of advice please! What permission forms do I need to have in place and would it be possible to have a look at some to get an idea how to word them.

Just got a call from the Care Commission to say that they are coming this thursday to do my 1st pre registeration visit and I want to have as much in place as possible

Thanks

Erin x

singlewiththree
28-10-2008, 02:52 PM
Here is mine I have a generic permission slip with everything listed and then I'm going to have one just for medicines.
HTH
Paula

cherry
28-10-2008, 03:46 PM
There are pemission forms on this site.

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/policies/policies_and_procedures.html

roseybev
28-10-2008, 05:49 PM
i am from glasgow also 1 for outing name the places you go down to visiting other childminders 1 for photographes the new thing i have done this year us get your parents to sign something to say they have read your policies and procedures.have you got child questionaire forms and parent forms.if there anything eles just ask:)

Celtic Star
28-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Thanks Paula

Your form is great and has given me a few ideas:)

Roseybev what child questionaire and parent forms do I need? I know I need to give out questionaire once I start but do I need something in place before I start. Sorry I seem to be getting myself worried over little things.

Thanks again

Erin xx

supamarrio
05-11-2008, 10:52 PM
dont forget one for suncream and plasters :laughing:

angeldelight
06-11-2008, 07:41 AM
also one for breathing !!!

ooooooops sorry I forgot that one is a JOKE !!!

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Kal
06-11-2008, 08:50 PM
I am in the process of writing up my permisson slips.
Is it ok to have just one list to sign or do we have to have parents sign each one?
It would be a lot easier with just the one form.

Kal

sarah707
06-11-2008, 08:59 PM
I am in the process of writing up my permisson slips.
Is it ok to have just one list to sign or do we have to have parents sign each one?
It would be a lot easier with just the one form.

Kal

I have mine as a tick list - so they read the permission, tick to say it's ok and sign at the bottom.

that was ok at my last inspection :D

Kal
07-11-2008, 01:52 PM
I will do it that way then. :) Thanks for the reply.

Kal