View Full Version : Not sure on a few policies

Rasharoon
26-10-2008, 11:02 PM
I've looked on the BCMA site for some guidance but can't find anything on:

Closure
Learning & Development
Outdoor Play
Working with other settings & professionals
Organisation - policy on what documents we keep relating to children that we keep.
Sharing information - what will be shared and what is private
Stored paperwork - with collection information

Sarahnev, I will admit that I went onto your fab website to give me the ideas of what I need.

Are there any other websites or can anybody give me any ideas on what to say and how to word.

Thanks.
xx

DCS
27-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Closure
Learning & Development
Outdoor Play

are defo on bcma, under policies and procedures

Cecile
x

sarah707
27-10-2008, 08:10 AM
Closure
When you need to close and the steps you will take to make sure parents are as little inconvenienced as possible...

Learning & Development
How you will use the Eyfs 6 areas of learning and devleopment to help children reach their potential. I've put a bit about each area and the resources I have to support children. I've made a resources list and linked it to the policy...

Outdoor Play
How you will use the outside area every day even in the pouring rain :laughing: and parents responsibility to send appropriate clothing...

The systems you will put in place to make this work... like offering meetings, writing letters, asking for info etc...

Hth :D

Chatterbox Childcare
27-10-2008, 09:21 AM

Closure
Learning & Development
Outdoor Play
Organisation - policy on what documents we keep relating to children that we keep.
Stored paperwork - with collection information

Sarahnev, I will admit that I went onto your fab website to give me the ideas of what I need.

Are there any other websites or can anybody give me any ideas on what to say and how to word.

Thanks.
xx

I put stored paperwork, sharing information and organisation under confidentiality

Working with other professionals and learning and development would be linked but I don't have a policy for this

Pauline
27-10-2008, 09:25 AM

Thanks.
xx

I put a sample covering those two in the members area, will try to find the link. I'm hoping to add more soon and put them on the downloads (just need some time!) :)

Pauline
27-10-2008, 09:27 AM
Here it is: http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=17409

mrsb
27-10-2008, 02:26 PM
omg:eek: I never thought a colsure policy was that sort of closure, I thought it was closure after a dispute, as in how would you close a disopute after a complaint:blush: :blush: gawd I'm sooooo thick:laughing: