PDA

View Full Version : Onto the next stage :-)

Buzz Lightyear
22-10-2008, 10:47 AM
So, I've attended the half day Introduction to Childminding and then the Wellbeing full day training. I got sent home with bundles of work to do i.e. writing policies and procedures and completing Risk Assessments and last night, I finished it all and I'm ready for the next stage, which is Business Training.

I know I still have way to go before being fully qualified but I'm in no rush as my maternity leave doesn't end until May 2009! Plus, if I become qualified before then, it just means I can do more training which will improve my status and qualification. But I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying all of this. I absolutely love planning so have been in my element working on policies and procedures.

I cross referenced everything in my folder last night with the EYFS Compulsory Framework last night and I have it all in - it's all there!! Hee hee :clapping:

I am sooo proud of myself already and I know this might sound silly but I am 100% committed to doing this, not only for myself but for my baby as it means she gets to spend time with Mummy rather than me having to go back to work.

Business Training is on Saturday as I've brought my date forwards as I'm ready, so it's onto the next step!! I am a little ahead of myself though as I've already designed a website, I just need to publish it and have produced some flyers :) which I know is part of what the tutor wants us to do on Saturday. I'm such a swat for once in my life.

Minstrel
22-10-2008, 12:01 PM
You sound really organised.

Well done and good luck with the next stage x