PDA

View Full Version : Planning Grid

Chatterbox Childcare
15-10-2008, 07:37 AM
I know a lot of people asked for a grid on Pauline's Planning thread

This is the one that I use. Very basic and there is room to plan and then change as needed in writing afterwards.

Hope is helps

angeldelight
15-10-2008, 07:58 AM
Thats going to be a great help Debbie for some members

Thanks for sharing

Angel xx

fishbones1
18-10-2008, 12:29 PM
Thanks for that, its great and so simple yippee!

squiggle
19-10-2008, 08:40 PM
hi debbie, thanks for sharing but i'm unable to open it as i dont' have microsoft on my laptop.

i get the idea of how it is set out - but..

how many activities do you tend to put in each box?

for example this week we are looking at animals, my plan for tomorrow is to go to chilminding group in the morning and in the afternoon look and look talk about some animals pictures i have printed off (i only have a 19 month old but speech is great) make a collage etc

is this all i write in the box for the day? and at the end of the day write a quick evaluation how the day has gone and anyother activites we did or change.

thanks in advance

sharons
19-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Quick and simple like it .:thumbsup:

Denise
22-10-2008, 01:25 PM
Thankyou for sharing :thumbsup:

Denise

Chatterbox Childcare
22-10-2008, 06:25 PM
hi debbie, thanks for sharing but i'm unable to open it as i dont' have microsoft on my laptop.

i get the idea of how it is set out - but..

how many activities do you tend to put in each box?

for example this week we are looking at animals, my plan for tomorrow is to go to chilminding group in the morning and in the afternoon look and look talk about some animals pictures i have printed off (i only have a 19 month old but speech is great) make a collage etc

is this all i write in the box for the day? and at the end of the day write a quick evaluation how the day has gone and anyother activites we did or change.

thanks in advance

Jen I use it once a week and just put my one planned activity on it. I have another one which I produce once for toys and another for routine activities and that is it. My DO did suggest 12 others showing how a monthly theme would be covered and that would be the total planning evidence for the year.

MrsT333
22-10-2008, 08:39 PM
This is great thanks....will def use it!!

miffy
22-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Thank you :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

Nicki L
23-10-2008, 12:02 PM
Thank you Debbie, thats great and will def be using it!!!