PDA

View Full Version : perents joining in

Silverrose
14-10-2008, 05:49 PM
if a perent desicde they with to spend the day with me and the childeren doing what ever i have planed for the day (going / staying in) how would this work eg insurnce, other chilrens safty and paper work...????

crazybones
14-10-2008, 05:51 PM
I think they would have to be CRB checked to be there all day with other peoples children around. They cant be left alone with the children. I would ring your insurance company to ask how you are covered with that.

Can I ask why you would want the parents to be there all day?

Twinkles
14-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Unless they have crb checks you wouldn't be allowed to leave the room without your other mindees.
I wouldn't mind mine coming on a special outing but I don't know I'd want them there at home with me all day :panic:

Silverrose
14-10-2008, 06:28 PM
thank you for the replys
it just something that crossed my mind, coz i was thinking along the lines of somthing like sports day type of thing. a day for perents to have laugh with there children, if they were up for the idea.
(i must be a scru lose)

Twinkles
14-10-2008, 06:48 PM
When we have our Christmas party we invite the parents along for the last half hour or so.

Andrea08
14-10-2008, 07:38 PM
if all the parents were there then i dont see a problem?
we dont have to be CRB when we go to school sports day n half the schools parents r there lol

ask your LA and even ask ofsted call it parent partnership and see what they say and then ask for it in writing !!!

sounds like a good idea

oh i often go out with friends that are not childminders and i dont tell them to get a CRB, they would tell me jump a buss lol

good luck

Silverrose
15-10-2008, 02:07 PM
THANK YOU TO BOTH OF YOUS, :) :laughing: :)