PDA

View Full Version : advertising

jackandjill
13-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Hello Everyone

I have just been out and delivered 200 leaflets:eek: , Feet kill and need a cuppa.

Anyway how many leaflets did you guys deliver befor you got a response do you think this is enough?

Cheers Sarahxx

sarah707
13-10-2008, 10:19 AM
I've never done this before...

I just wanted to say well done you and wish you luck! :clapping:

Andrea08
13-10-2008, 10:37 AM
i put post cards in shops, got ready to deliver leaflets but got lucky with a little boy. i was looking for work for months , GOOD LUCK and well done for your hard work it will pay off x:thumbsup:

Mrs.L.C
13-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Iv never done this either but its seems to vary from area to area. Sounds like you have done plenty. I know it has worked for some on here

Hope the phone starts ringing for you soon

Mrs M
13-10-2008, 11:55 AM
The area I live in was tough going. I delivered lots of flyers, advertised wherever I could including on my car and in the local magazine. I eventually got business and am now as full as I want to be and have turned people away. I found it stressful and upsetting but now when I think back it really didn't take that long. I registered in Feb, started advertising in March and was full by June. Make yourself some business cards and hand them out to mum's at the school gates or leave them around in Libraries, coffee shops, toddler groups, play barns. Good luck.

melanieabigail2004
13-10-2008, 12:37 PM
I have had two enquiries today (yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh) and they both came from my advert on netmums.

Mel

Annie_T
13-10-2008, 01:47 PM
well done you, every area is different hun, you could be lucky and get lots or only a few but least you made your self known for anyone that is looking or knwos somwone.

ive not done any yet but will do soon

have a nice cuppa and chill for a bit
good luck with getting responses .. lots hehe x

sarahstanbridge
13-10-2008, 08:49 PM
i have just put an advert in our local friday ad. cost £13 for a week. i will let you know if i get any responce from it. so far 28 people have looked at it online but no calls. i really need to fill my baby space.

sharons
13-10-2008, 11:00 PM
Hi I posted 1000 leaflets, got sore feet but luckily got three responses from it. Well worth the while:laughing: :laughing:

Chatterbox Childcare
14-10-2008, 04:47 AM
Haven't done it myself but 3 enquiries, you must be elated

Well done:clapping: