PDA

View Full Version : things are moving!

kaz1501
16-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Hi everyone,

I have just been on the CRB tracking website to check on the progress of my son's CRB (ok, yes I admit I have been checking it every day since they received it on 4 Jan!!!!)
anyway it's done! :eek:
It's on it's way to Ofsted YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!! :jump for joy:

I am in shock! I presume that my reg certificate won't be too long coming now??? It's the only thing Ofsted are waiting on, all other checks (as far as I am aware) have been done :laughing:

I'm sooooo excited, & I just can't hide it!! :blush:

Big Grin :D
Karen

carolinel
16-01-2008, 08:06 PM
I didn't even know there was such a web site, wish i'd have know about that when i was waiting for mine!

Glad things are moving along for you. That is very quick - mine took months!

LittleMissSparkles
16-01-2008, 08:08 PM
thats great news Karen, I think its usually a week after they receive all checks back it is passed to the chair to be signed and is sent out to you xxx

berkschick
16-01-2008, 08:13 PM
Hi,

OFSTED posted out my certificate the same day that they received my CRB back!

Not long now, congrats.

Love

Debbie

angeldelight
16-01-2008, 08:52 PM
That is great news Karen

Angel xx

chubbymummy
16-01-2008, 09:37 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
yipee not long to go now
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

button68
16-01-2008, 09:43 PM
I don't think your certificate will be long. I only got mine last week but ......

I was waiting on DH's CRB the it showed as done on the website on the Friday, we got the paper copy on the Monday and my Certificate came from Ofsted on Wednesday!

Raggydolls
17-01-2008, 11:07 AM
im going to hijack your post save me starting my own, but the same thing just happened to me too, i checked the website on tuesday as i had recieved my hubbys crb back that day but not mine and it said complete so i phoned ofsted and told them it was done and she said i wud have my reg certificate by early next week. yippeeee, ive been waiting since november for mine :-D i was soo chuffed i couldnt stop smiling all day

congrats on yours too

leanne
xx

Banana
17-01-2008, 11:16 AM
congrats to both of you!!

You'll both be up and running in no time!!

xx

Mollymop
17-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

littlestar
17-01-2008, 05:09 PM
karen could you please let me no what the web address is for crb please would love to check my own
thanks

kaz1501
17-01-2008, 06:38 PM
:)
Thanks for everyones good wishes.

Congrats to you too, Raggydolls :jump for joy:

Marlene, this is the link to the ofsted tracking website: https://secure.crbonline.gov.uk/enquiry/

It will ask for your crb ref number & date of birth.

My son received the CRB this morning! So, I couldn't resist ringing ofsted for a progress report :D
They said they haven't received their copy but that was usual & he said that it'll probably be there tomorrow. He confirmed that it was the only check they were waiting on & then a decision could be made. He said I should hear middle of next week :laughing:

I posted in December about my worries about my son having a caution. This has shown up on his CRB so hopefully it won't mean thet they refuse to register me. I did declare it, & at my pre-reg inspection the inspector said it should be ok but praised us for being honest & not trying to hide it as that would delay things. (That was thanks to the advice that I followed from this forum :clapping: so thank-you everyone, you are all stars :) by the way, my new business will be Bright Stars Childminding :thumbsup: )

Thanks again to you all :thumbsup:

Karen
(very nearly, almost a registered childminder Woo Hoo!)